Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Soooo. Still no Manhunters to help clean up the tiny parties of bandits, huh? Still no Sturgia overhaul? Still a messy UI thats overloaded with messages about EVERYTHING and STILL the atrocious Hideouts (I mean who even came up with that? We want hideouts to be mini-sieges!!)

How are modders in their basements so much more efficient with content than a company drowning in literal millions of dollars?

What is with the perks team here? What are you all doing?
I would like to get a 'devblog' about this too. I see they did something with 1 handed perks in the patch notes, but I think we're expecting a much bigger overhaul at this point.... I mean they gotta be working on something big.....

I'm a bit concerned to see the beat 1.3 go main as I've had a new problem since yesterdays mini patch, hope it's just me and my particular circumstances, but it should get fixed anyways and wasn't by updating to e1.3 today.

I'm also dihardened to read people can't start 1.4 at all, as I slowly download 1.4

Yes, and it seems that 1.4 won't load any previous save, with no mods installed, including saves that have never been touched by any previous beta version or mods.

Edit: I did initially have a problem with it starting up at all, but when I verified the files in Steam it found 122 mismatches, and after that it started up OK. It seems the update process left some old files that didn't get replaced until the verification.

Some people in here seem to forget, that 1.4 is a beta patch within an early access process. Just roll back to 1.3 or play the public / official early access branch and stop whining in an inadequate way.

Any news on future plans? Crpg mod was quite popular and interesting, coupled with a strategus. I want to believe that in the future it will appear, in the form of a patch or DLS, it does not matter

That was hands down the most fun and exhilirating experience I ever had in Warband and that anyone could have. Strategus is the next level ****!
c-RPG was mad, but the Strategus part beyond everything. Kind of like a EVE online in medieval setting, but much, much better and satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom