Media/Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

AHE4orB.jpg

Literally one pixel on this sword is miscolored.

To me, the best looking armor so far is the Royal Plate:

vkt4Fo4.jpg

The new shaders make it look really good.

Now that I think about it, is it a bad-guy move to slaughter slaves who probably revolted for freedom?

Hoo boy. I've finally finished my custom faction troop tree! Well sorta. The house hold guard is missing, since my PC is still only a village short of a common peasant.

My equipment choices clearly draw inspiration from the medieval Teutonic Order (hence the whoppingly original name), but since the Drachens have already got the Germanic theme covered, I've decided to avoid overt Teutonisms in their unit templates. Instead I picture them as a semi-sinister Epicurean esoteric order/mercenary group whose membership is devoted to attaining mental and physical perfection (sort of like Paladins of Shellyn in Pathfinder).

IerAuiC.jpg

Their infantry is heavily inspired by that of the Hakkon Empire, with the upper tiers being a "medievalised", if more heavily armored, analogues to the Venatoran and Hakkon legionaries.

4Bkm6V7.jpg

eowly1p.jpg

lMZ0xuJ.jpg

wdyT2LP.jpg

5chuQPR.jpg

kUNKjyA.jpg

ax8mltK.jpg

t71rpqk.jpg

When it comes to range, the mercenary order is solely served by crossbowmen, indicating preference of technology over skill.

dQapmT9.jpg

3g83Xqr.jpg

d9mAksQ.jpg

8tzh2pf.jpg

The order's cavalry mostly consists of heavy armored knight lancers and light ranged cavalry. The order's uppermost elite unit is heavily inspired by the fighting style and look of the Zann.

zd3FRrp.jpg

LsOukHO.jpg

YU8mKQu.jpg

YGzEEAF.jpg

27mdLYv.jpg

6gpmqTV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom