Where's the patch, TW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does, there are still a lot of unfixed issues and still no new feature since release.

When will there be any kingdom diplomancy features? When will there be useful compaions (XYZ the Healer with 2 INT but XYZ in useless stat), when will get a working perk system and so on....

Yes it does, there are still a lot of unfixed issues and still no new feature since release.

When will there be any kingdom diplomancy features? When will there be useful compaions (XYZ the Healer with 2 INT but XYZ in useless stat), when will get a working perk system and so on....

Sounds like a new thread needed, this one has been answered.

Is "when" really what you want to know? Because nobody has the answer to that, not even the devs.

What exactly do you think I'm doing on the forums? Like the rest of you I'm NOT currently playing. :smile:
I'm playing. The game is awesome. Yes, I use mods but /shrug. 38 bucks for over 300 hours of entertainment? Well well worth it.

I hope TW finishes it and it becomes as awesome at as it can be. However, I've already got a great value for my money. 300+ hours of a great experience for less than a dinner out.

Put it in perspective.

Modders knew the answer 2 weeks ago.But TW is focussing on useless stuff.

Modders hacked out a "fix" a couple weeks ago. The devs are writing the systems in from the ground up to integrate fully with the rest of the game. Devs also have a quality standard they need to meet that is much higher than modders.

To steal a quote from another user,

Take a deep breath, uninstall the game and come back in 6 months when everything is fixed, its not healthy for you to be so triggered over a game. No one is forcing you to play and how you waste your time is your own business.

First, he's not alone in the least bit. Secondly, the amount of people who subscribe to an idea has no bearing on its validity. Everyone used to believe the earth was flat, but that was never true, etc etc. But I get it, you have no response to him shutting down your entire position, so you resorted to fallacious appeals.

He came after me for no reason and so do you. Your assumptions and global idea of the world are tiring to me. Bye now.

What do you mean? This is definitely my only account in this forum. I would neeever have more than one account. Please check your facts before accusing someone. You guys can't accuse me of trolling just because no one can't prove that this game isn't dead or almost abandoned.
Well saying that crap repeatedly without no foundation and thought does seem like you're a troll or dumb, honestly they leaving the game dead makes absolutely no sense, why would they? Is not like they're a big conglomerate like EA and they can move on to the next game whenever they want. Please refrain from commenting that crap or at least take 2 seconds of thought on your comments, like: "Mmmh does this bull**** makes any sense?" Then you'll find the answer is no

Once I saw a thread where one guy was asking for separate chanel\thread for "whiners" so-called. I guess, he is happy now XD

Last edited:

At release. See you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom