Where's the patch, TW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A year from now you won't see anything major changed but some DLC for sell lol.

Doubtful, I'd expect the game to be released in full first. As you said earlier, this game is such a niche market, they wouldn't sell much if they try too early for DLC.

As much fun as it is watching you bang your head against the wall, I'd still suggest uninstalling and checking in later.

Doubtful, I'd expect the game to be released in full first. As you said earlier, this game is such a niche market, they wouldn't sell much if they try too early for DLC.

As much fun as it is watching you bang your head against the wall, I'd still suggest uninstalling and checking in later.
What exactly do you think I'm doing on the forums? Like the rest of you I'm NOT currently playing. :smile:

I know TW for over 10 years, they do care about their games, community and reputation, they will finish it, like they finished the original Mount and Blade, which was also an ea to my knowledge, but it will take time, as it did back then.
And I've known them for 15 and I simply don't think TW 2020 is TW 2005 or even 2012. :smile:

I'm on the verge of doing that, when my real life things start moving again I'll probably even lack time for the game, currently out of a job but that might change rather sooner than later... Once that happens I'll likely delete BL from my mind and it may take months before I remember the game exists (that's like my norm, I'm always shifting focus)

What exactly do you think I'm doing on the forums? Like the rest of you I'm NOT currently playing. :smile:

You're watching the pot boil. You are going to be a miserable person waiting.

You've been here a while, why dont you trust TW? I got in thenoriginal Mount and Blade EA and they finished that. They have earned my trust, why do you think this wont get finished?

I'm on the verge of doing that, when my real life things start moving again I'll probably even lack time for the game, currently out of a job but that might change rather sooner than later... Once that happens I'll likely delete BL from my mind and it may take months before I remember the game exists (that's like my norm, I'm always shifting focus)
Sorry to butt in like that but I think that's a healthy approach. I do that from time to time myself and it's like a breeze of fresh air to return to a game after sometime had passed.

Care to prove that? It's biologically improbable Nothing is impossible, but it can have a nearly infinite amount of improbability.
That is not how it works, you make a statement, you're the one who needs to provide evidence that is contrary to the norm if such exists. Countering something with "care to prove" that does not an argument make.

You're watching the pot boil. You are going to be a miserable person waiting.

You've been here a while, why dont you trust TW? I got in thenoriginal Mount and Blade EA and they finished that. They have earned my trust, why do you think this wont get finished?
well, I know for a fact that they'll finish the game, but I am a realist, and I don't expect it to be much, just plain, hopefully not boring. They could do with better management, improved logistics, better PR... Currently those are their weak points... They work without deadlines for crying out loud, that's like heresy on the Game Development process because it inherently creates creative loopholes where you do the same thing differently a million times, and never finishes the product. The only way one can counter-balance that is to be so good creatively, that the Creative Director knows beforehand everything that will compose the finished product, and even then it's a long shot without deadlines or coordination.

I have about another month before I do the same. I'm trying different things and gameplay approaches. I hope they make the spouse and companions less shallow and more kingdom management options before I come back.

Overall, I'm very pleased though. I have faith they will get it sorted out. If not, I've got my moneys worth already.

That is not how it works, you make a statement, you're the one who needs to provide evidence that is contrary to the norm if such exists. Countering something with "care to prove" that does not an argument make.
And that is your opinion. Care to provide the all powerful life lesson handbook that quotes this "fact." I disagree.

I have about another month before I do the same. I'm trying different things and gameplay approaches. I hope they make the spouse and companions less shallow and more kingdom management options before I come back.

Overall, I'm very pleased though. I have faith they will get it sorted out. If not, I've got my moneys worth already.
Yeah, we're on the same boat, but as I've said, my trust towards TW has a limit, and restricts itself to a more "practical trust". They'll deliver the pizza, but that doesn't mean the pizza will have enough cheese on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom