Where's the patch, TW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We continue to work on the game and look forward to sharing our progress with you as soon as we can.
And that's it? I'm certainly happy that you are alive and still working on the game, but community asked specific and fair questions.. Well, you may be unaware, although this was mentioned in numerous threads, but people want some kind of a roadmap. And is work being done on important issues, like performance disaster in battles after 1.3?

crashing on loot screen and random invisibility during battles has made 1.3 unplayable for me. I don't really agree with "road maps" the term has negative connotations, look at how huge studios with massive resources (and all of gaming media watching them) have completely failed on road maps for anthem and fallout 76.
But more communication on what they are currently working on would be nice. There seem to be more people who want to know, than people who want to be surprised.

I don't really agree with "road maps" the term has negative connotations, look at how huge studios with massive resources (and all of gaming media watching them) have completely failed on road maps for anthem and fallout 76.
I know, that's why I said "some kind of a roadmap". Didn't bother with an explanation, as I don't expect to see an answer.

Even their community manager is so busy with something important, that all he can do for us is copy-paste patch notes.

Last edited:
And that's a stupid understanding of my message.
Obviously, it means they won't answer questions and "discuss" with us.
There's nothing stupid about how I end up with that understanding, your post is just stupidly vague. If they don't want to discuss things with us and not answer questions why do even reply to some users questions in the first place? Sounds to me you're just getting yourself a bit too cynical with the devs' seemingly non-responsive behavior, calm down you hothead.

If i was a community manager that is in charge of forum communication, but being paid only for stable outcome of new bug reports and updaiting patch notes thread, I would never bother myself to get my employer being aware of customers thoghts about the lack of communication and etc. for few solid reasons: 1)communication with customers is what my position says aparently :grin: 2) i'm not being paid for that. So I suggest us to calm down, take a seat, make a cup of sweet tea, and wait for the patch, because of the only reason that's important: we will never be heared on this topic.

If i was a community manager that is in charge of forum communication, but being paid only for stable outcome of new bug reports and updaiting patch notes thread, I would never bother myself to get my employer being aware of customers thoghts about the lack of communication and etc. for few solid reasons: 1)communication with customers is what my position says aparently :grin: 2) i'm not being paid for that. So I suggest us to calm down, take a seat, make a cup of sweet tea, and wait for the patch, because of the only reason that's important: we will never be heared on this topic.
How do you know what TWs community manager is paid to do?

There's nothing stupid about how I end up with that understanding, your post is just stupidly vague. If they don't want to discuss things with us and not answer questions why do even reply to some users questions in the first place? Sounds to me you're just getting yourself a bit too cynical with the devs' seemingly non-responsive behavior, calm down you hothead.

Ok so nearly everyone says the way they're linked to the community sucks but my message is too cynical. (Just remember it's an EA)
Ok no problem, still waiting for them to answer my 1 week message in the "crash report" forum... I'm not waiting for a solution there, just waiting for them to show they're interrested.

What most people here don't seem to realise that thigs in corporate world just take some time.

Being said, TW is behind the schedule with a weekly update for one working day (correct, since Friday was a bank holiday in Turkey) and a statement would be appropriate. However, I dont see a reason to wail and complain how this is not 50$ worth attitude from the Devs.

How do you know what TWs community manager is paid to do?
IDK. Just making up conclusion of what i see happining on this forum, twitter, facebook. Only patchnotes save and datailed bug repports requests i see as a customer, few posts of anything else, thats all, no inside info ^_^ .

What most people here don't seem to realise that thigs in corporate world just take some time.

Being said, TW is behind the schedule with a weekly update for one working day (correct, since Friday was a bank holiday in Turkey) and a statement would be appropriate. However, I dont see a reason to wail and complain how this is not 50$ worth attitude from the Devs.
I don't care about $50, what I care about is LACK OF COMMUNICATION. And I would complain the same amount, if the game was free or cost twice as much.

Thousands of people, including myself, were wasting real life time enduring through stupid smith stamina for non-existent Legendary Weapon. What prevented them from clarifying the situation when the whole forum was full of topics about broken perks? What prevented them from writing a single line of text in the patch notes? A corporate world?

I'm really tired of reading idiotic attempts to justify such an attitude.

I don't care about $50, what I care about is LACK OF COMMUNICATION. And I would complain the same amount, if the game was free or cost twice as much.

Thousands of people, including myself, were wasting real life time enduring through stupid smith stamina for non-existent Legendary Weapon. What prevented them from clarifying the situation when the whole forum was full of topics about broken perks? What prevented them from writing a single line of text in the patch notes? A corporate world?

Take a deep breath, uninstall the game and come back in 6 months when everything is fixed, its not healthy for you to be so triggered over a game. No one is forcing you to play and how you waste your time is your own business.

Just to give folks a brief update - we have come across some complex issues with the current beta branch that we want to address before pushing it to live. This is what we sought to clarify for the beta process over here.

Naturally, this doesn't mean that development has halted. We continue to work on the game and look forward to sharing our progress with you as soon as we can.
Thank you for all yall do! Just take your time and give us the best product possible! I'm really enjoying the game even in the current state. I got almost 204hrs on the game. I haven't had this many played hours on the game since Witcher 3 or Skyrim. the quarantine contributed to that too lol

If we could like posts, this would get one from me.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█░░
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀░░░░

being rude won't fix the game and won't help you, deep breath, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out, you should try it.
Don't like rudeness? You see, its bad idea to tell other people what to do, especially if they are not talking to you. But I will also give you advice. If you like everything so much, then go play and have fun. Do not stick your nose into threads where people appeal to developers to solve some issues that don't concern you. Because you can run into rudeness and be upset, why? Better find yourself some nice and useful activity.

Just to give folks a brief update - we have come across some complex issues with the current beta branch that we want to address before pushing it to live. This is what we sought to clarify for the beta process over here.

Naturally, this doesn't mean that development has halted. We continue to work on the game and look forward to sharing our progress with you as soon as we can.
Thanks for the reply!

Don't like rudeness? You see, its bad idea to tell other people what to do, especially if they are not talking to you. But I will also give you advice. If you like everything so much, then go play and have fun. Do not stick your nose into threads where people appeal to developers to solve some issues that don't concern you. Because you can run into rudeness and be upset, why? Better find yourself some nice and useful activity.
you are not making any sense, literally contradicting yourself in the span of 2 lines and you are assuming things, again, deeeeeeep breath and you'll feel better, trust me :grin:

Nickname has a point. If you like it so much, why are you on the forums being a fanboi instead of playing? Just go play and let us dissatisfied customers, who demand a better experience, pester them for answers.
i'm just saying some people think they are owed something and that's not how the real world works in this case, you bought an early access game, the missing features were clearly listed and they never promised weekly updates (they said the updates would happen roughly each week but were not guaranteed in any way), im not fanboying and i never said i 100% love the game, i'm just saying, again, that a fair number of entitled pricks happen to navigate this forum.

Various aspects of the game may be poorly balanced. Parts of the game may be too easy or too hard.

Features: Several planned single player features may be missing or incomplete. These include but are not limited to: full game controller support, some skill and perk effects, crafting, some aspects of sieges, and clan, army and kingdom management.

Have you not read the notice on the Steam profile of the game? I am not saying developers should get free pass on anything if they put the EA sticker on their game. We all probably know here some big game studios exploited the term to hide selling half baked products.
Little more info on what is going on would be helpful giving the fact we fund their development I get it. Make a suggestion in a separate thread and others including myself would probably support it. You see the EA started a month ago - 30 days do you expect mountains being pushed over that period of time?

Do you lack any kind of empathy?
Imagine working on project or anything else with you team. You work towards weekly springs and somehow this week there is a bank holiday. You and your team encounter an issue and you are out of time and unable to fix it this week. Your team decides to leave the issues for next week so you can address the problems with the effort they require. Assuming what @Duh_TaleWorlds stated and the patch won't get released by to day, it is due 2 days. Their PR might not be perfect but this has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom