Where's the patch, TW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh I see... "you do you" is often "cute" way of patronising someone. If you didn't mean that and it's just an English thing then my apologies. :smile:

Anyway, looking forward to some kind of statement or release from the Devs this week, so lets focus our energy on that. :smile:
I once worked with a woman who would always say "yeh good luck with that!" to customers like it was a nice thing to say and not snarky.... I think she was Canadian.....

Just to give folks a brief update - we have come across some complex issues with the current beta branch that we want to address before pushing it to live. This is what we sought to clarify for the beta process over here.
The beta branch will include content that has gone through our internal testing and will be exposed to public testers for at least one week. During this period, we will address discovered issues with hotfixes. Our goal is a weekly cycle where we push our internal version to the beta and the prior beta version to the main Steam build. However, if serious challenges arise, we may delay an update until those issues have been addressed.

Naturally, this doesn't mean that development has halted. We continue to work on the game and look forward to sharing our progress with you as soon as we can.

Just to give folks a brief update - we have come across some complex issues with the current beta branch that we want to address before pushing it to live. This is what we sought to clarify for the beta process over here.

Naturally, this doesn't mean that development has halted. We continue to work on the game and look forward to sharing our progress with you as soon as we can.

The PRESSURE was too much :grin: :grin:
We cant make peace with you bcs the feature is missing so rage again

There is hoping that once something is released as a patch then it will be full of new features.
If it is some bugfixes etc then i give up on this game
see you

and blame the press that brought you into buying the game ea...

I was like "give me whatever you have!" for 5 of the 8 years and now I got much more and can wait for the rest ....

Thanks for the update. The peasants were getting restless!

Duh_TaleWorlds It’s very good that the team is working. it just turned out to be some kind of informational vacum and hunger. we got worried. health to you, and successful work on the bugs.

C'mon... TW guys are working even weekends and they are also persons who deserve enjoy holidays.
Not sure if they have hired new people but the current TW team is working hard for sure.
Show me the proves for your statement!
I just see a game which should get weekly updates and the last "little fix"is 5 days ago

For someone eagerly waiting for patches, you must be really dumb to have not noticed that they have worked and released patches on weekend before, but i know you are flaming posting here on purpose, right :wink:

Patch 1.21 release on SATURDAY 25th April is YOUR PROOF among others...

still SATURDAY 25th April Hotfix

5th April hotfix, its SUNDAY

4th April 1.0.5 its SATURDAY

28th March b0.9.0 its SATURDAY

and many others during beta prior to EA
(...)

Thank you Taleworlds, now let them work in peace :wink:

Last edited:

Do those complex issues include the gradual stutter, audio 'echoes', CPU usage leaks, and the horrible snail-speed loading times (especially when I try to exit the game)?

Last edited:
We continue to work on the game and look forward to sharing our progress with you as soon as we can.
You share with us what you've already released and done, but that's not really as helpful as sharing your plans for the longer term would be now, is it not? Releasing a displeasing and disappointing patch and then saying 'well, it's released now' is not a valid argument in this day and age. I look forward to you communicating your plans and not the obvious which will be blatant anyways once we open the game. Thanks.

And do you guys think that the level of communication you are engaging in is adequate for people who have spent $50 (pretty much full price) on an "early access" game in a worse state than could be expected from the description on Steam which said "a cery stable and playable experience with only obscure bugs"?

Big thanks for your answer :smile:

And do you guys think that the level of communication you are engaging in is adequate for people who have spent $50 (pretty much full price) on an "early access" game in a worse state than could be expected from the description on Steam which said "a cery stable and playable experience with only obscure bugs"?

Have you taken a look at the reviews? Do people seem to share your view?

No because they enjoy the game. They realize that the game need an early access to iron out the bugs and issues it has. This takes time. Thats just the nature of it.

How you can fail to realize this is beyond me.

Before people start to create scenarios on how Taleworld are out to scam us out of our money. They need to look at how they have acted in the past. They have been very loyal to their games and all of them have become stable as time went on. They have not made unnecessary DLC "to milk the cow". They could have. If money was their only motive.

I just have to say that they would be crazy to "run away" from this game now. Its a gold mine. That will bring in money for quite some time. They have built a brand that is based on quality. This is also of great value in a marketing sense.

They wouldnt just ruin that after so many years of patience working on their projects.

That doesnt make any sense at all. Only frustration and unpatience can make people fall on such a ridiculous conclusion.

Give the game a year. If it is still as bad we can talk. Until then this is just toxic and ridiculous behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom