Brigand - Highway man - Vlandian Champion. Warhorse at each stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

When upgrading a brigand it costs a warhorse.
When upgrading a highway man it costs a warhorse.

Either brigand to highway man should only cost a normal horse or highway man to champion shouldn't cost an extra warhorse.

War horses are hard enough to get since almost nowhere sells them, and the few places that do charge 2000 for each one. Honestly, having to have warhorses to upgrade units is stupid. That's what the unit upgrade cost is supposed to be for. For kitting them out in better gear.
The way it is now these specific units essentially cost 2100 to upgrade instead of the usual 100. Massively unbalanced.

its also a problem with
Nomad Bandit(already on a horse)
upgrades to Harami cost 1 warhorse
Harami upgrades to Aserai Faris also cost 1 warhorse

and i actually think that if you give a warhorse, to a troop that already have a horse, you should get the horse back, or atleast some meat!! :wink:

I agree they should rework the whole "Upgrade Bandit" thing.

Vlandian Champ is most sought Cavalry and being able to get those guys from the Leadership 125 perk is massively OP.

Warhorses are some kind of issue but not the biggest here. Imperial Chargers you can buy for 400-500 around in villages with the Midlands Palfrey or their Cities.

I agree they should rework the whole "Upgrade Bandit" thing.

Vlandian Champ is most sought Cavalry and being able to get those guys from the Leadership 125 perk is massively OP.

Warhorses are some kind of issue but not the biggest here. Imperial Chargers you can buy for 400-500 around in villages with the Midlands Palfrey or their Cities.
Nah, it takes about 3 years (real time) to get to that level of leadership. I honestly think it should be a level 50 perk or something instead. Or maybe a roguery perk since that's supposed to increase from training bandit units.
Would be even better if they made bandit units as interesting and fleshed out as actual faction units and then a roguery level allowed you to train normal recruits into bandit units.

Nah, it takes about 3 years (real time) to get to that level of leadership. I honestly think it should be a level 50 perk or something instead. Or maybe a roguery perk since that's supposed to increase from training bandit units.
Would be even better if they made bandit units as interesting and fleshed out as actual faction units and then a roguery level allowed you to train normal recruits into bandit units.

Roguery makes much more sense indeed. The whole perk system and its stages needs a rework. As well as some unit balances. Since i got leadership 125 i recruited tons of mountain and forest bandits and im running around with 40 Battanian Fians and Banner Knights. It would also be cool to see Companions like "THe prince" with a 150+ rougery skill to be of use, he could by your guy to collect bandits and upgrading them for you into real units. Undercover.

Back
Top Bottom