Is this game dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzoorFox

Recruit
Spam / Trolling
It's been more than a week now without any updates. Is this game dead already? I hope the devs haven't simply run away with the money... If it is dead i want my refund now please.

you can't expect everyday updates anyways. Im sure that they are working on something bigger

Are you sure? The fact that they have not updated this game in such a long span of time might mean that they are just not interested in it anymore, probably moved to another project. If that's the case i just want my refund now.

It's been more than a week now without any updates. Is this game dead already? I hope the devs haven't simply run away with the money... If it is dead i want my refund now please.
Are you sure? The fact that they have not updated this game in such a long spam of time might mean that they are just not interested in it anymore, probably moved to another project. If that's the case i just want my refund now.

In what world is a week without a patch a long span of time?

Did-I-Just-Read-Funny-Wtf-Meme-Image.jpg

In what world is a week without a patch a long span of time?

Well, it is quite a long time, and there's has been no comments from the devs either. That certainly means that they are probably not doing anything anymore and just moved to another project.

Well, it is quite a long time, and there's has been no comments from the devs either. That certainly means that they are probably not doing anything anymore and just moved to another project.
not exactly codding a game isnt writing a book. Fixing issues night take longer times

There have definitely been dev comments in the last week:
It was a small hotfix to the beta branch so we included the patch notes in the previous post.

Also small patches too.

Are you sure? The fact that they have not updated this game in such a long span of time might mean that they are just not interested in it anymore, probably moved to another project. If that's the case i just want my refund now.
1. last hotfix was 2 days ago.
2. m&b1 was also built during kind of early access.
3. the update rate in the first weeks was far too fast due to many critical bugs.... now give them time. they supported their last games for many many years so don't be afraid....

AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHA

If it is true that they are still working on the game, the fact that has been more than a week without any updates definitly means that the game has reached a stagnated development time. That most certainly means that there wont be any major updates anymore. So i still want my refund now please.

If it is true that they are still working on the game, the fact that has been more than a week without any updates definitly means that the game has reached a stagnated development time. That most certainly means that there wont be any major updates anymore. So i still want my refund now please.

literally two post above you is commenting on how there is an update, could you read before rushing to conclusions, i know this isnt this game but terraria is having a major update May 16, 2020 3 years after its previous update, how do you come to the conclusion that there "wont be any major updates" after a week? when even i just disproved your major assumptions

There was a hot fix 2 days ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom