[W6C] Warband 6-aSide Cup Sign-Up Thread [Groups Announced]

Users who are viewing this thread

As I said, not the greatest comparison. What is fuc*ing dumb is not giving a person a second chance to show he is willing to change. If all of you really think that people should not be given second chances, I hope you will get to a situation once in your life, where you really **** up and will strive for a chance to fix what you did but you will never be given one. Then, maybe, you will understand how it feels.
Did you give me a second chance in your own tournament?You just banned me. I can understand how it feels, you're liar.

Did you give me a second chance in your own tournament?You just banned me. I can understand how it feels, you're liar.

You’ve been banned for a duration of 1 tournament and got a second chance later. What does my tournament have to do with your second chance? I found the evidence given to me to be enough. It was my decision to make, after a lot of discussion, and I stand by it even now.

I predicted that they'd be allowed to play because they were allowed to play in WBMM (even though the entire community was against it), you also allowed them back on WBMM on the condition that they often provides videos of their gameplay. I'd be surprised if you've recieved one video yet...

It's awfully displeasing that we were asked (by Lapache) if we have anything against allowing 'known cheaters', but that seemed to be overruled quickly and a decision was made without consulting the community whatsoever. I mean, what's the real reason you're allowing them to play? You already know what the community thinks, so before we made an opinion you just allowed them.

I'm not one for second chances if you've cheated, so I'll let others decide that one, but I don't see any benefit and just screams drawbacks and risks.

Last edited:
I predicted that they'd be allowed to play because they were allowed to play in WBMM (even though the entire community was against it), you also allowed them back on WBMM on the condition that they often provides videos of their gameplay. I'd be surprised if you've recieved one video yet...

It's awfully displeasing that we were asked (by Lapache) if we have anything against allowing 'known cheaters', but that seemed to be overruled quickly and a decision was made without consulting the community whatsoever. I mean, what's the real reason you're allowing them to play? You already know what the community thinks, so before we made an opinion you just allowed them.

I'm not one for second chances if you've cheated, so I'll let others decide that one, but I don't see any benefit and just screams drawbacks and risks.

At this point, doesn't it scream "drawbacks" and "risks" for Bannerlord too? If you are not willing to give the second chances.

Yea maybe, just maybe that is because nessa aimbotted on matchmaking for weeks, it was super obvious, he ruined the fun for tons of players and didnt care. Odin wallhacked on mm and while thats disgusting its not nearly as bad as nessa playing archer every match and cheating the way up the top lol. Not every cheat is equally as disruptive to the experience of others, and the level on which nessa cheated is something unmatched. Giving all cheaters caught on mm the same treatment is really mild towards nessa and really harsh towards odin and eduard.
Not true actually. While Odin was using cheats, he was constantly playing archer while using a wallhack with an aim assistance. And so, did Nessa they both cheated equally bad with the only difference that Nessa was most likely cheating for a way longer time than Odin.
Eduard on the however "only" used a wallhack.

I personally find it difficult for myself to decide on one opinion. I feel like everyone deserves a second chance and if someone really messed up an urban can be justified and it's not like we didn't unban players that were doing harm to this community in the past.
On the other hand, I don't wanna encourage players to cheat and I think cheaters deserve to be banned without hesitation

It's awfully displeasing that we were asked (by Lapache) if we have anything against allowing 'known cheaters', but that seemed to be overruled quickly and a decision was made without consulting the community whatsoever. .
Without my agreement to be clear. It must have been a misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Team Banner:
WAIwpl.png

Team name: Rangers of Vyincourd
Team Tag: RoV
Contact 1:
ryotaink, ryotainkTW, Steam
Contact 2 : Metalist, -, Steam
Roster:
ryotaink3179778ID2
Metalist1703524ID2
Hosu1578828ID2
cugi3412575ID2
Arkadiusz3929326ID2
WonderS2217649ID2
Toadman4186076 ID2
Player 8ID1ID2
Player 9ID1ID2
Player 10ID1ID2

Last edited:
You have no clue what you're talking about on this one though.
All 3 of them had to download MOSS and periodically provide us the file of whatever matches we asked for, failing to do so would have resulted in keeping the ban.
So yeah, surpise...
I mean i totally get your point Fietta, don't have anything against that nor against you, but i wouldn't make the claim of them being allowed to play on mm without being controlled when i have no knowledge to back it up with.

Will start accepting teams, currently accepted teams are:
Tranquility | Tq
Turkish Airlines | THY_
Man of T0mm | MoT_
Knights Of Malta 1 | Malta_
Knights Of Malta 2 | Malta2_
Milites Fortunae A | MFA
House Stark | _of_Stark
Will get around to accepting the rest tomorrow.
If you have been accepted do not make any more changes as they will not be changed just wait untill the team rosters thread ty.

Currently declined teams are:
Please provide a valid TW forum link & a roster of 6 players with ID's

If you want to save me some time, you can sign up using this format:

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td][IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/fd6e2db9fcfcbb4a845eb40c8e5bec06.png[/IMG][/td]
[td]
[IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5188/5620582193_07207bc789_o.png[/IMG]
[font=trebuchet ms][SIZE=28px]Tranquillity[/SIZE][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms][SIZE=14px]Tq_[/SIZE][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]Apollo[/SIZE][/font] [url=STEAM_LINK][img]https://i.imgur.com/LlNys5P.png[/img][/url] [url=TW_LINK][img]https://www.google.com/s2/favicons?domain=taleworlds.com[/img][/url]
[font=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]ONeil[/SIZE][/font] [url=STEAM_LINK]][img]https://i.imgur.com/LlNys5P.png[/img][/url] [url=TW_LINK][img]https://www.google.com/s2/favicons?domain=taleworlds.com[/img][/url]

[spoiler=Roster]
[table]
[tr][td]Apollo[/td][td]1352914[/td][td]1705012[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]LaPache[/td][td]1362405[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]JanczaR[/td][td]713270[/td][td]4339508[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Rainbow[/td][td]147159[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Varadin[/td][td]408688[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]ONeil[/td][td]1516611[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Player[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[/spoiler]
[/td]

Last edited:
Team Banner: TBA
Team name: España
Team Tag: ESP
Contact 1: DarkLight
Contact 2: Dume
Roster:
DarkLight
Dume
SirAlecks
Charlini
Piotes
Traeseron
Braulio
Aponnk
Sparta
Asediado

IDs TBA

Last edited:
You don't need to provide TW links anymore, just make sure to be able to be contacted via steam. Still sign up with 6 players with ID's though if you want your sign-up to be accepted. Thanks to everyone who has already signed up. If you have any friends or clans you know who might wanna sign up message them I wanna try to get as many teams as possible.Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom