Find daughter quest too has insane an insane reward for being so easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

The dude have no bodyguards, no armor or shield or anything really and you get 1.6k and lots of relation gain for no downside or challenge?

It's currently giving me +1 to relation with a successful persuasion. Even if you find the 1.6k gold reward to be too much, the relation reward, at least in the 1.3 beta, needs to be tuned up.

dont forget that the relation you gain is dependent on your Current charm skill.
I have for example 125 charm.
When i do a simple quest for example army of poachers,i recuve like 13-25 depending on the reward options i have chosen

dont forget that the relation you gain is dependent on your Current charm skill.
I have for example 125 charm.
When i do a simple quest for example army of poachers,i recuve like 13-25 depending on the reward options i have chosen
That needs rebalancing. +1 is too little for the rescue of a daughter no matter how uncharming the rescuer might be. Charm might be affecting relation rewards way too much.

Yes, but you lose your merciful trait doing it. So in my latest playthrough I never accept that quest.

Yes, but you lose your merciful trait doing it. So in my latest playthrough I never accept that quest.
Funny. I didn't even know the traits were actually going up and down with things, even though I've had positive traits show up here and there. It's kind of ****ty having to pick between positive traits and notable relation, though, especially while playing on Realistic difficulty.

That needs rebalancing. +1 is too little for the rescue of a daughter no matter how uncharming the rescuer might be. Charm might be affecting relation rewards way too much.

Well i took a really really long time to lv this skill soo high,i am not actually sure if this is intended or not,well iget your point.

Depends on the map how easy this quest is. ive attempted to do this quest a couple of times and as soon as persuasion fails the thugs just BRAIN the npc and i fail it haha

Icarus, that's another quest. The quest you're referring to is the protect someones cousin against another family seeking vengeance. But yeah that one is a legit challenge, fortunately our npc can tank a lot lol

Icarus, that's another quest. The quest you're referring to is the protect someones cousin against another family seeking vengeance. But yeah that one is a legit challenge, fortunately our npc can tank a lot lol
Ah yes so it is. i was thinking of family feud, my mistake. the find daughter quest is very easy then i agree, it should lose you abit of relation with the other notable so it has a small downside to doing it just like family feud does. so if persuasion fails and you kill a guy in the other village you should lose relation with the notables in that village for murder. But if persuasion works then no relation loss from other village

Back
Top Bottom