A month already

Users who are viewing this thread

I get it, it doesn’t work well for you guys and that sucks, i was just trying to state that I really wouldn’t get hopes up with it’s priority level being so low to them. Maybe on release
Winner of Joinha Awards:

423313937_9cbe3ab766_z.jpg

"Oh yeah I kill so many guys with high ping cuz I'm so good and you're so bad hah hah hah"
Just kidding and welcome to my entire beta experience, despite living in USA my particular area has bad internet latency so my entire close combat was like a rock paper scissors never being able to actually aim, time or block. Just move around and make swings haphazardly, you'll do alright.

That's the spirit, high ping must be interpreted as if you've taken some mushroom tea and is wearing bear pelt for combat! hahaha

I get it, it doesn’t work well for you guys and that sucks, i was just trying to state that I really wouldn’t get hopes up with it’s priority level being so low to them. Maybe on release

I appreciate that you understand. Anyways, while I don't get my hopes up very much, I think that they may hear us. It wouldn't be the first time that people who offer a product listen to their costumers and "make it right" for them. Even if it's early access and they are not obligated by a "contract" or something, they may not want dissatisfied costumers and potentially losing them. That's why, we still complain.

Cheers

It has been already a month since the game has been released, and still we don't have a South American server.

I don't care about singleplayer, i bought the game because I wanted to play Multiplayer, and it's not possible to play with 100+ ping. I can't see a reason because we can't have a server here, or at least host our own server. What are we? second class players? I can not Imagine the game releasing without servers in Europe or USA, so, why ignore us? It's not like there is no people in South America wanting to play the game.

d2fbe77c2f79659e9f1c076aecef3177.png

This was a month ago. What is as soon as possible? next year?
Setting up a server should take a team of developers a week at most, it already has been a month...
I have paid for the game, now, the only thing I ask is to be able to play it.
This is a game designed for one player. I am from Argentina, player of the entire M&B saga. You should understand that we are in a difficult area to quickly demand a server. I tell you that if you bought this game through multiplayer, you were wrong. You should have gone for For Honor or something. This game will always have more attention in the single player section. It is what the community wants and it is what TW will offer them because they know it. If you do a survey 90% of the players will ask you to pay attention to the played mode, fix their errors and add characteristics to it. There is still a lot of what they promised, they will not waste time on a server for Latin America. Lose your hopes and arm yourself with patience! My regards, brother

Este es un juego diseñado para un jugador. Soy de Argentina, jugador de toda la saga M&B. Deberias entender que estamos en una zona complicada para exigir rapidamente un servidor. Te digo que si compraste este juego por el multijugador, te equivocaste. Deberias haber ido a por For Honor o algo asi. Este juego siempre tendra mas atencion en el apartado un jugador. Es lo que quiere la comunidad y es lo que TW les ofrecera porque lo sabe. Si haces una encuesta el 90% de los jugadores pediran que presten atencion al modo un jugado, que arreglen sus errores y agreguen caracteristicas del mismo. Aun falta muchisimo de lo que prometieron, no van a perder el tiempo en un servidor para latinoamerica. Pierde tus esperanzas y armate de paciencia! saludos hermano

It has been already a month since the game has been released, and still we don't have a South American server.

I don't care about singleplayer, i bought the game because I wanted to play Multiplayer, and it's not possible to play with 100+ ping. I can't see a reason because we can't have a server here, or at least host our own server. What are we? second class players? I can not Imagine the game releasing without servers in Europe or USA, so, why ignore us? It's not like there is no people in South America wanting to play the game.

Setting up a server should take a team of developers a week at most, it already has been a month...
I even can't lunch multiplayer. It's close sec after lunch

Is this the case also with captain mode????
I found the beta was decently smooth (obviously not the whole time!!!) for ping, it may it playable when it was joinable!

It has been already a month since the game has been released

The game has not been released and its very rare for early beta game to have more than official servers in 1 or 2 locations because they are for testing and they need data that is controlled and gives them what they need the most.

There is no better way than to find out if your multi-player game can handle people connecting from all over the world than to have people from all over the world connecting to their few server loactions. Open up servers in each location around the world before gathering key data and they will face years of having multi-player issues when you people in South America, get someone from Japan playing on their server after the game is ACTUALLY released.

Deal with common early beta issues now.Celebrate with a better game later.

You make it seem like MP is locked out of your region but in reality it's just that the ping is higher than you would like, which is a common problem for many games and peoples all over the world including folks in NA. I don't think buying any game comes with a guarantee of having low ping servers hosted in every geographical region.

That said I hope they do add servers for SA, Oceania, and everywhere else in the world that isn't able to play with 100 ping or less.

I've played on EU servers with 100 ping and the experience has been good. Landing mounted hits seems to take the biggest hit but otherwise few noticable differences.

i am from kuwait the ping for me is always 120-140 :xf-cry:
I am sure that at time of release there will be a good base of international servers.

One thing to bear in mind is that with the pandemic, international travel is slowed to almost nothing. If a face to face meeting is required to set up a business contact in South america or the Middle East, then you might be waiting loner than originally intended.

I recently played multiplayer for the first time, I found it enormously fun and addicting but the ping was so high that I did not play again. Hopefully they will implement a South American server soon, especially having the singleplayer so incomplete

Shove it up your ass mate this **** was acceptable in the ps3 era of gaming, but now we have a right to demand servers. I don't even play MP (yet), but I'm tired of having to play with american children (most obnoxious demographic on the internet) on every game I play online when there are plenty of Argies or Hues around
No idea where you are from and don't take this the wrong way but south american kids in online videogames are toxic and awful as well, probably worse.

I agree, it's not called "non access". They need to fix this.

low ping is not "non access" though. Plenty of game with low/no server numbers for certain regions.

Well I paid to be included in the beta, and I'm out of it at the moment. You don't need to go physically to set up a server, thats absolutely bollocks. We have hosted plenty of servers ourselves.

You can play the game. Creating dedicated servers for players hopefully comes but that you feel out of the game is not really the case. Would be nice of Talewords to allow dedicated server hosting etc. but this is hyperbole.

And arguably the player number indicate where to host the servers right now.

You make it seem like MP is locked out of your region but in reality it's just that the ping is higher than you would like, which is a common problem for many games and peoples all over the world including folks in NA. I don't think buying any game comes with a guarantee of having low ping servers hosted in every geographical region.

That said I hope they do add servers for SA, Oceania, and everywhere else in the world that isn't able to play with 100 ping or less.

I've played on EU servers with 100 ping and the experience has been good. Landing mounted hits seems to take the biggest hit but otherwise few noticable differences.

We are not locked out of MP technically, but we are practically.
Store says the game has online PVP, but we don't have it, practically.
They may not be obliged to fix this problem for us, but we feel they may want to do it anyways, as we are dissatisfied with the product. So we are trying to make ourselves heard.
If there was a group of players from NA or everywhere else who had ping problems, I would like their issue resolved too.

I can't understand why you feel the need to make it harder to us. Let the devs explain why it's not possible, or what are they working on. They already said they would try to solve this.

low ping is not "non access" though. Plenty of game with low/no server numbers for certain regions.

You can play the game. Creating dedicated servers for players hopefully comes but that you feel out of the game is not really the case. Would be nice of Talewords to allow dedicated server hosting etc. but this is hyperbole.

And arguably the player number indicate where to host the servers right now.

I know it isn't "non access", to you. It is "non access" for the people who can't play the game though. We can't play the game as intended. Having 250ms of ping makes it unplayable. It's not possible to do anything but being killed over and over. And that's why we are left out. I would really like to provide feedback about what is being asked in the forums, balancing and such, but guess what, I can't because I have no real experience of how multiplayer works. I see streams of people playing it and having an absolute blast, we are denied of this.

The number of players aren't reflective of what could be, simply because we have nowhere to play. I get what you are saying but it's a chicken egg situation. There are no players in south america so we should open no server, or, there is no SA server therefore there are no players of SA playing MP?

689114d423d958bcbf55e56cf6065ead.png

See the people who have played in the last two weeks? Very little has been played, because we are done with SP, and want MP.
See the people who hasn't played in the last two weeks, or has it in their library and haven't even played? Thats because they are also waiting for MP
See the people who have it in their wishlist? They are all waiting for MP to be a thing in SA.

This people I have shown here, have hundreds and hundreds of hours each, in M&B MP.
And that's only my friends in the SA M&B community.

Again, it's not about what the devs are obliged to do or not.

It's about a honest grievance that a whole community has, that has been fan of this game as all of you are, and we are looking to be heard.

Stop saying "deal with it, you are owed nothing, stop complaining, give your hopes up". It's up to the devs. You are helping no one.

"Oh yeah I kill so many guys with high ping cuz I'm so good and you're so bad hah hah hah"
Just kidding and welcome to my entire beta experience, despite living in USA my particular area has bad internet latency so my entire close combat was like a rock paper scissors never being able to actually aim, time or block. Just move around and make swings haphazardly, you'll do alright.

totally relate. Im in japan and the connection is pretty laggy. Its funny when i hear people talk about how easy fighting 2 handers are on here in MP when i dying like a filthy peasant lol.

We are not locked out of MP technically, but we are practically.
Store says the game has online PVP, but we don't have it, practically.
They may not be obliged to fix this problem for us, but we feel they may want to do it anyways, as we are dissatisfied with the product. So we are trying to make ourselves heard.
If there was a group of players from NA or everywhere else who had ping problems, I would like their issue resolved too.

I can't understand why you feel the need to make it harder to us. Let the devs explain why it's not possible, or what are they working on. They already said they would try to solve this.

I know it isn't "non access", to you. It is "non access" for the people who can't play the game though. We can't play the game as intended. Having 250ms of ping makes it unplayable. It's not possible to do anything but being killed over and over. And that's why we are left out. I would really like to provide feedback about what is being asked in the forums, balancing and such, but guess what, I can't because I have no real experience of how multiplayer works. I see streams of people playing it and having an absolute blast, we are denied of this.

The number of players aren't reflective of what could be, simply because we have nowhere to play. I get what you are saying but it's a chicken egg situation. There are no players in south america so we should open no server, or, there is no SA server therefore there are no players of SA playing MP?

689114d423d958bcbf55e56cf6065ead.png

See the people who have played in the last two weeks? Very little has been played, because we are done with SP, and want MP.
See the people who hasn't played in the last two weeks, or has it in their library and haven't even played? Thats because they are also waiting for MP
See the people who have it in their wishlist? They are all waiting for MP to be a thing in SA.

This people I have shown here, have hundreds and hundreds of hours each, in M&B MP.
And that's only my friends in the SA M&B community.

Again, it's not about what the devs are obliged to do or not.

It's about a honest grievance that a whole community has, that has been fan of this game as all of you are, and we are looking to be heard.

Stop saying "deal with it, you are owed nothing, stop complaining, give your hopes up". It's up to the devs. You are helping no one.
They have no clue of the amount of SA gamers there are, specially in Brazil... Well, at least you won't have to put up with "noiaba" and "xiter" for some time, once they launch the SA servers, things will get out of hand, just like every game that gets popular back home...
Me? Not even touched MP as of yet, and I am not really interested, though I'd get better ping, living in Italy.

Back
Top Bottom