I'm buying all cities for 1 gold

Users who are viewing this thread

IAmDaven

Recruit
I've finally unlocked the perk to trade cities in the barter option (that's how I work around giving cities to my vassals) and I can now buy any city I want for just 1 gold.

Technical and other details:
1) I used an EXP mod to get high enough trading for the final perk, my trading is near 300.
-Nexus mods - Configure Your Clan (Companions - Parties - Workshops - Smithing - Tournaments - Troop Xp)
2)My Charisma is 10
3) About 60 hours into this campaign (88 total already played!!!!)
4) I can replicate this issue at any time, stack 5/8 cities and castles in the same barter menu and select 1 gold. This has always happened for me.
5) Picture of me ripping this guy off:

P.S. If this was already posted sorry, I don't forum well. I tried searching but I'm not sure how to filter the search on this site.
ALSO I LOVE THIS GAMEEMEEEEE

When I play with edited skills, usually 200-300 charm, trade etc. it happens randomly. I could depend on the relations with that lord and his situation. When a smooth-talking friend tries bartering with him and the AI decides that the settlement isn't what the lord needs at the moment he just wants to give it to you for free.
I first saw this happening a long time ago, but didn't report since it was caused by the changed skills. Doesn't seem to happen when not fiddling with the skills, but since there are perks in that skill range I guess we are expected to eventually level up that much.

When I play with edited skills, usually 200-300 charm, trade etc. it happens randomly. I could depend on the relations with that lord and his situation. When a smooth-talking friend tries bartering with him and the AI decides that the settlement isn't what the lord needs at the moment he just wants to give it to you for free.
I first saw this happening a long time ago, but didn't report since it was caused by the changed skills. Doesn't seem to happen when not fiddling with the skills, but since there are perks in that skill range I guess we are expected to eventually level up that much.
its a error with the value of settlements, settlements should be considered ALOT more in price. fyi, dont give your companions the perk everything has a price.... they will ransom prisoners for castles with it making yo snowball and ruin the game.

I gave myself this perk just to be able to do some campaign balancing to prevent and factions being completely destroyed too early, or to redistribute settlements fairly amongst faction clans

Back
Top Bottom