PSA Taleworlds are hosting a community event with the mount & blade subreddit

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, reddit mods are hosting with help of TW, but ty for the info nonetheless!
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Hopefully this is something Taleworlds will expand to the rest of the community. I would have thought it would be the other way around since Taleworlds are the ones who control the servers right now. Anyway hope it goes well for NA community.

I'd explain in detail why the mainly sp focused reddit being the first to get server support is perhabs not the best thing but im too busy trying to join the single eu 'duel' server (30 slots always full) that got finally up after 9 months so i can actually try out the combat in a more controlled environment.
I think they are first mainly because they were more proactive in that regard. I see nothing wrong with the more active and motivated players being the first to host an event.

I think they are first mainly because they were more proactive in that regard. I see nothing wrong with the more active and motivated players being the first to host an event.
based on what do you say tha they were more proactive. Pretty sure the comp scene hasent shut up about servers for a tournament or playing against the devs to show them whats so broken for a week.

Nothing about being "proactive", considering plenty including yourself have tried to push for competitive support, probably more to do with it being far easier to provide a single server for a one-off event than it is to provide a dozen servers with admin tools and booking slots for a tournament.

Nothing about being "proactive", considering plenty including yourself have tried to push for competitive support, probably more to do with it being far easier to provide a single server for a one-off event than it is to provide a dozen servers with admin tools and booking slots for a tournament.
Ye I know. I just think that it's hilarious how the community that most likely cares the least about multiplayer gets the first shot.

based on what do you say tha they were more proactive. Pretty sure the comp scene hasent shut up about servers for a tournament or playing against the devs to show them whats so broken for a week.
Just the gut feeling. I mean, the "competitive" scene seems to be only talking, whining a lot, meanwhile some americans managed to host tournaments with what they had. If reddit was as proactive as those americans or more then it's no wonder. I guess they are the competitive scene now.

Just the gut feeling. I mean, the "competitive" scene seems to be only talking, whining a lot, meanwhile some americans managed to host tournaments with what they had. If reddit was as proactive as those americans or more then it's no wonder. I guess they are the competitive scene now.

No one gives a damn about the competitive scene, why do you keep pushing for this competitive. Most players here give no **** about the competitive and just want to have fun.

Which multiplayer is 100% clearly failing to

That what you wrote makes no sence.
We all know a certain CM is a huge reddit fan, hates the guts out of the forums, which CM shouldn't ever show so openly as he did.
After that pathetic "thank you" message on reddit this was to be expected.

Ye I know. I just think that it's hilarious how the community that most likely cares the least about multiplayer gets the first shot.

I mean, reddit is a community for everyone. You'd be surprised at how many 'competitive' players engage with it. You act as if the competitive warband community are the only MP community. Reddit and causal groups have hosted large community siege and TDM events for years. They're just as entitled as we are, especially when it's the game modes that only really appeals to the casual group.

Y'all like to mention reddit but have you even been on the discord? The multiplayer channel isn't exactly praising taleworlds.

CC has always been about mostly singleplayer people going to the multiplayer once a month to play the CC

Back
Top Bottom