Delfador3282858ID2
Carly3372759ID2
AllMight4132573ID2
Elder3593678ID2
Hakim3921187ID2
TBAID1ID2
TBAID1ID2

Last edited:
No one is saying a word when odin participates with Malta 2 but when Nessa tries to come up with a team everyone is getting towards against. This is not fair. Both are able to play in WBMM and they are going well on proving themselves to the community specially Nessa. They deserve a chance. The game is already dead and some of the players are still trying to play. Dont take this chance from them. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I had hosted a tourney in Turkish community and I gave permission him to play by recording video. At first everyone take towards to me and him as you guys are doing right now but nothing bad happened at my tourney and I finished it quite well. I already tried making him play in a tourney and it gone well. I dont think a problem will occur at here too.

Its not like that the "proofs" can be easily manipulated... lmao

I'd rather play in a smaller legit community than in a lil bigger community which opens doors for cheaters.
Its so unlikely to catch a cheater, and If you already got one, they deserve to be banned forever imho.

The game is already dead and some of the players are still trying to play.
Its already dead? Yeah so lets allow cheaters to come back, make it more cheater-friendly. ^^ Im sure more people will lose interest in playing in such a ****ty competetiv enviroment.

Last edited:
The admin team has decided that they will be allowed to participate however, they will be forced to record all matches failing to do so will result in an instant ban from the tournament without appeal. Warband is in its final stage we are limited on players and teams, imo allowing them to play would help the scene rather than hurt it especially when they will be recording proving they do not cheat.

I'd rather play in a smaller legit community than in a lil bigger community which opens doors for cheaters.
Its so unlikely to catch a cheater, and If you already got one, they deserve to be banned forever imho.

Not trying to say that we (cheaters) should be allowed to play in this tournament, but I think you don't really grasp the meaning of "forever." This might not be a proper comparison, but not even murderers get lifetime in prison.

Actually I think you'll find that depends on where the crime was committed. You would probably agree with me that the death penalty could be considered "forever". Now am I saying that cheaters should be executed? Of course not, because drawing parallels between murderers and cheaters is ****ing dumb.

How about just force them to play inf, so their wallhack and aimbot, if they are that stupid to continue to use it, isnt anywhere near as effective?

No one is saying a word when odin participates with Malta 2 but when Nessa tries to come up with a team everyone is getting towards against.
Yea maybe, just maybe that is because nessa aimbotted on matchmaking for weeks, it was super obvious, he ruined the fun for tons of players and didnt care. Odin wallhacked on mm and while thats disgusting its not nearly as bad as nessa playing archer every match and cheating the way up the top lol. Not every cheat is equally as disruptive to the experience of others, and the level on which nessa cheated is something unmatched. Giving all cheaters caught on mm the same treatment is really mild towards nessa and really harsh towards odin and eduard.

Actually I think you'll find that depends on where the crime was committed. You would probably agree with me that the death penalty could be considered "forever". Now am I saying that cheaters should be executed? Of course not, because drawing parallels between murderers and cheaters is ****ing dumb.

As I said, not the greatest comparison. What is fuc*ing dumb is not giving a person a second chance to show he is willing to change. If all of you really think that people should not be given second chances, I hope you will get to a situation once in your life, where you really **** up and will strive for a chance to fix what you did but you will never be given one. Then, maybe, you will understand how it feels.

As I said, not the greatest comparison. What is fuc*ing dumb is not giving a person a second chance to show he is willing to change. If all of you really think that people should not be given second chances, I hope you will get to a situation once in your life, where you really **** up and will strive for a chance to fix what you did but you will never be given one. Then, maybe, you will understand how it feels.
well in most cases if you **** up terribly it's by accident. you guys decided yourself to cheat. so you are the one to blame.
I would still give you guys a 2nd chance tho but dont forget it was your decision afterall.

if they make a poll and most people are for letting them play I wouldn't mind. but forcing it onto the players without involving them is kinda garbage
2nd chances are one thing but I doubt that most people regret cheating, they just regret getting caught.

Last edited:
well in most cases if you **** up terribly it's by accident. you guys decided yourself to cheat. so you are the one to blame.
I would still give you guys a 2nd chance tho but dont forget it was your decision afterall.

What you do not realise is, that it's not like I fell for cheating with "yeah, I am going to ruin other people's games!" mindset, it's not something that sweeps through your mind when you start cheating. My aim was never to make other people upset, what I thought about was winning. It might have been a deliberate decision to cheat, but it wasn't with malicious intent. And I am by no means defending cheating, I am only telling you how it honestly is. If I wanted to hurt this community, I wouldn't have been hosting tournaments.

Back
Top Bottom