Did anyone else uninstall Warband on release of Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

JimmyCakes

Regular
In all the excitement I uninstalled Warband while downloading Bannerlord thinking I'd never open it again. 4 weeks later I'm thinking of reopening it again

I reinstalled Warband several times due to some audio bug which has been plaguing my copy of the NW DLC, but it's always getting back.
Still, I play as an invitee during the weekly regimental events. Anyone interested can jump on my discord to get invited too. :xf-smile:

I reinstalled Warband several times due to some audio bug which has been plaguing my copy of the NW DLC, but it's always getting back.

Your audio bug, does it make the peripheral sounds fell "muffled" -like you can only hear things directly in front of you?

Your audio bug, does it make the peripheral sounds fell "muffled" -like you can only hear things directly in front of you?
I don't think so, it's more of a scratchy sound, like as if the sound is too loud and the headset is having a difficult time providing a clean sound.
Maybe Warband hates 7.1.

Still, I play as an invitee during the weekly regimental events. Anyone interested can jump on my discord to get invited too. :xf-smile:

Exactly! We host minor events on The Deluge mod once/twice a week. You're all invited too to join. But bring at least 5player groups!

My group would rather play any other game than get on bannerlord multiplayer at the moment. Even if we’d like to play bannerlord (we don’t) whenever we reach over 6 players that’s not even possible anymore. Last night we were on warband again baffled by how smooth the game feels compared to bannerlord. Little nuances everywhere in combat that give combat such depth you feel completely in control of your character

why would you even bother uninstalling warband, its like 1 gig
J1ljuut.png

Back
Top Bottom