Beta 1.3.0 Lords Cannot Manage Funds

Users who are viewing this thread

It is scarce, but I have seen lords, clan leaders even struggle to maintain funds.

They will have full armies of wounded troops, and will loop during peacetimes of going to village after village.

Eventually, I put a band aid on it by going to the lords I find in this situation, ask to barter and sure enough, 0 denars to their name. After giving them around 1000, they seem to pick back up, but just wondering how they would get there in the first place.

Uhmmm, same happened for me in the first release of 1.3.0 but after some days, these Lords started getting money.

Might be correlated with prosperity of cities being destroyed. Fiefs are the main form of income for them after all

This and larger garrison costs. They might only own a castle but have a 100-man army and and 200-man garrison and the castle can't pay for it. They don't get all the cash from plunder and loot like players do so they run into money problems. Loot prices really need to be changed and plunder needs to be significantly reduced alongside AI changes so that they can handle a tighter economy better.

I currently only own a 600ish prosperity castle and I'm -3000 denars per day between my stacked garrison, elite main party, and companion party. If it weren't for me dumping bloody rags and bent pickaxes at Ye Olde Pawn Shop every few weeks I'd be broke.

This and larger garrison costs. They might only own a castle but have a 100-man army and and 200-man garrison and the castle can't pay for it. They don't get all the cash from plunder and loot like players do so they run into money problems. Loot prices really need to be changed and plunder needs to be significantly reduced alongside AI changes so that they can handle a tighter economy better.

I currently only own a 600ish prosperity castle and I'm -3000 denars per day between my stacked garrison, elite main party, and companion party. If it weren't for me dumping bloody rags and bent pickaxes at Ye Olde Pawn Shop every few weeks I'd be broke.
Ok ya this wouldake sense, and the lord I had in question is Aldric who owns Praven and a castle to the west. I also saw the same happen to an imperial lord in a yt playthrough.

Hope it gets fixed up, because lords seem to want to recruit or keep their armies as opposed to disbanding units to allow income to come through.

Back
Top Bottom