ambushes in town still suck

Users who are viewing this thread

/rant on
I don't know exactly how this ever worked exactly but it seems now the ambushes can happen during more times of the day, for example "evening".
I just want to say it's bull****. Half of the time I'm dead before I even load in because 4 different guys from 4 different directions toss a javelin into my brain.
I really like Gekokoju (sp) on this point because 2 of your companions follow you around when you are in town. It's ridiculous in Perisno that the lord/king of a town/country cannot go the bar at night without being assassinated even in his home city.
/rant off

/rant on
I don't know exactly how this ever worked exactly but it seems now the ambushes can happen during more times of the day, for example "evening".
I just want to say it's bull****. Half of the time I'm dead before I even load in because 4 different guys from 4 different directions toss a javelin into my brain.
I really like Gekokoju (sp) on this point because 2 of your companions follow you around when you are in town. It's ridiculous in Perisno that the lord/king of a town/country cannot go the bar at night without being assassinated even in his home city.
/rant off
What version are you playing?
If you have the newest version (1.001) you won't have this issue.

What version are you playing?
If you have the newest version (1.001) you won't have this issue.
What specifically do you mean won't have that issue because generally speaking I have that issue. (in 1.01).
edit: the only thing I haven't verified as still happening in 1.01 is being attacked in your own town because I don't yet have a town, being attacked at dawn/evening by 4 berserkers with 2 handed axes from every angle is still a thing though. I would legit love to see someone handle that, or the javellin thing from all angles on loading.
edit2: Ok, I'm level 30 now-- six assassins! forget it.
:xf-tongue:

Last edited:
I would call it odd to have Volhere raiders ambush me in the Draharan desert, or Elite Bountyhunters attack a level 1 man who only has a felt hat to his name.

(y)v1.01
Well, I have noticed that more often I am faced with weaker assassins squads in version 1.01 compared to .99 overall, it's much more survivable.
I don't know what mechanics are in play or what changes were made if any though, but I seem to be getting a lot of bandits and some bounty hunters in my new game on a new version, I appreciate that a lot more than the insta-deaths I was getting in .99. :grin:

Last edited:
It's kinda sucks when you get ambushed in town while enemies are sieging your town.
After dealing with ambush it will kick you out of the city and will not let you click back into town unless you move a little.
Instantly get attack by 1600+ army.

I think someone mentioned this before and thought it was funny but I got to experience it first hand.

Back
Top Bottom