SP - General Suggestion. Make training grounds the new main source of training, especially for recruits. Add recruiters and patrols in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lol. It's already what's happening.

I totally back this suggestion, yet I read somewhere that these training grounds should have a max level a unit can get.
Like max tier 3, so a peasant can become kind of a soldier thanks to training, but cannot become a war veteran without actually surviving any.

This I like. But I also think there should be places available, either in arena, a castle, or somewhere, where you can pay to train any troop, or high end troops, for the right sum. I have played and am playing right now with Xorberax training fields which implements this and I think it's been a very nice addition.

This I like. But I also think there should be places available, either in arena, a castle, or somewhere, where you can pay to train any troop, or high end troops, for the right sum. I have played and am playing right now with Xorberax training fields which implements this and I think it's been a very nice addition.
Absolutely.
Don't see any reasons why such things can't and shouldn't be implemented by the devs.

Instead of using companions as immortal high tier troops I wondered whether this kind of mission stuff should not be expanded for them. Aka assigna companion to bring your troops, train troops, stock up garrison etc. Some elemental stuff in game already goes in that direction, but expand on that.

Instead of using companions as immortal high tier troops I wondered whether this kind of mission stuff should not be expanded for them. Aka assigna companion to bring your troops, train troops, stock up garrison etc. Some elemental stuff in game already goes in that direction, but expand on that.
A good idea on another way to train troops.

agree,good idea.

agree,good idea.

Well, main thrust is that I feel companions should rise to become your lieutanants and well, companions, maybe even dukes etc. down the line. So giving them more important missions to do like doing quests etc. for you would build up the entire scope of them.

Imo would be nice in building up on existing preparations.

+1 excellent suggestion

Being able to assign companions as trainers instead of hiring generic drill sergeants would also be an option. (Would have to increase companion limit, though).

Back
Top Bottom