Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

No ban system: Competitive players try to queue in a way to match up with other teams. They leave if they can't, screwing over casual players in queue.

Ban system: Competitive players can't leave matches, solo quo players are forced to play against teams. Screwing them over.

Casual players are screwed either way, the only difference being is the reason that players get screwed when theirs a ban system is entirely on the competitive community forcing a way to play competitively before the game has a actual option for it
Sir, I think it's time for you to go to sleep. Have a good sleep, then wake up, re-read last pages and maybe you will change your opinion.

You are clearly not listening.
Your replies so far were just complaining about the game taking 8 years to make and seeming to dislike having to wait longer for them to impliment an option for competitive players.

Great, so ahead and be pissed about that. I don't blame you, but it doesn't change the reality of the situation that they will not be focusing on the needs of a competitive player base for a while yet.

No ban system: Competitive players try to queue in a way to match up with other teams. They leave if they can't, screwing over casual players in queue.

Ban system: Competitive players can't leave matches, solo quo players are forced to play against teams. Screwing them over.

Casual players are screwed either way, the only difference being is the reason that players get screwed when theirs a ban system is entirely on the competitive community forcing a way to play competitively before the game has a actual option for it
So I hope we can agree, that this is the worst time to implement this system when TW hasn't implemented Matchmaking. So they should hold on to that idea, but only after they fix MM should they enable this system. This easy way to kill new community if they go on like this. In this current scenario nobody wins.

So I hope we can agree, that this is the worst time to implement this system when TW hasn't implemented Matchmaking. So they should hold on to that idea, but only after they fix MM should they enable this system. This easy way to kill new community if they go on like this. In this current scenario nobody wins.

Where we disagree is that you want Taleworlds to disable the system to allow the community to try and making a competitive scene with the limited options available, and I would prefer the competitive community to just stop trying until a proper system is implemented.

I dont think were going to convince eachother which is the better option

Ban system: Competitive players can't leave matches, solo que players are forced to play against teams. Screwing them over.

The competitive groups found a way to play against each other instead of destroying publics.
We just want to prevent the MP-ban so clans can continue to play against clans.
When the ban comes clans have no choice, but to destroy publics.

the competitive groups found a way to play against each other instead of destroying publics.

We just want to prevent the MP-ban so clans can continue to play against clans.

When the ban comes, clans have no choice but to destroy publics

Or not play competitively for the time being. There is also that choice.

Are you serious that you want to shut down a large and important part of the community?

Absolutely serious, as someone who enjoys competitive play myself. I believe the current state of the game with multiplayer is nowhere near ready for competitive play, and that should not be the priority of players until it is and there are systems to allow it. Trying to impliment competitive play into the current state of the game is trying to fit a cube shaped object into a circular hole.

In the e1.30, I can no longer use the code to customize my banner. This was originally a great game feature. There are many great ideas in the forum, can this function be restored?
I can still use code shared by other players for custom characters, but I can't edit flags.

Absolutely serious, as someone who enjoys competitive play myself. I believe the current state of the game with multiplayer is nowhere near ready for competitive play, and that should not be the priority of players until it is and there are systems to allow it. Trying to impliment competitive play into the current state of the game is trying to fit a cube shaped object into a circular hole.
A simple solution to establish competitive gameplay:

Or not play competitively for the time being. There is also that choice.
We DONT PLAY COMPETITEVELY. We just know how to block! We just know how to make headshots! We just know how to couch you by horse etc. Everybody could do it, but you need practice. We had it in Warband, thats why it is easier for us to play this game. We cannot forget how to do such things.

god, i even tried to turn off my bow target yesterday to make game harder and it didnt help too! What do you propose to me?

Where we disagree is that you want Taleworlds to disable the system to allow the community to try and making a competitive scene with the limited options available, and I would prefer the competitive community to just stop trying until a proper system is implemented.

I dont think were going to convince eachother which is the better option
Yea you are right, I think community should make clans and who don't want to, don't.
But I can't see how anyone in the MP playerbase would benefit for this change in a unfinished game.
And tbh there is not a real competitive scene in bannerlord, TW has made sure of it, so let them organize friendly games if they want.

the competitive players all already quit because the combat is too bad, its just casual warband veterans who want some fun in the skirmish queue without playin with or vs complete beginners.

Leaving matches isnt the root of the problem, the unbalanced matches and broken game mechanics are (who dafuq wants to get cc for 5s when a horse touches you??!, while the rider can insta block after getting dismounted) You need to solve the problems by fixing the root not one of the consequences. TW would know if they communicated with us. (roadmap, planned features etc.)

Unfortunatelly the new Beta broke half of the lords in my old save and changed them into this:

Another thing i've got huge performance drop in battles.

Continuing my save from 1.2.0, used to play on very high with 500 troops in battle. Now I can't do anything as my frames drop to 0 with everything on very low.

When I finally vanquished those damn Vlandians from the map after 1100 days... :xf-cry:

My lords are ok tho.

We DONT PLAY COMPETITEVELY. We just know how to block! We just know how to make headshots! We just know how to couch you by horse etc. Everybody could do it, but you need practice. We had it in Warband, thats why it is easier for us to play this game. We cannot forget how to do such things.

god, i even tried to turn off my bow target yesterday to make game harder and it didnt help too! What do you propose to me?
Sideblocking since 2010, something NW players were never aware off.
But yeah, sorry I can block. I'm really sorry.
I'm even more sorry if I fail a block.

Everybody could do it!!111
Yea you are right, I think community should make clans and who don't want to, don't.
But I can't see how anyone in the MP playerbase would benefit for this change in a unfinished game.
And tbh there is not a real competitive scene in bannerlord, TW has made sure of it, so let them organize friendly games if they want.
Noooooo!! According Antrix we have to stop playing the ****ing game man, you're obviously not able to think, it's EA, really, don't play it like this!!!!111

the competitive players all already quit because the combat is too bad, its just casual warband veterans who want some fun in the skirmish queue without playin with or vs complete beginners.
I can't sign that. Not everyone left. And those who aspire to get comp. again/as newcomers.

Leaving matches isnt the root of the problem, the unbalanced matches and broken game mechanics are (who dafuq wants to get cc for 5s when a horse touches you??!, while the rider can insta block after getting dismounted) You need to solve the problems by fixing the root not one of the consequences. TW would know if they communicated with us.

I'm competitive player and i still didn't quit. Want to say something else?

The ban system does benefit casual players who are playing and simply have players leave. Its not only people seeking organized games that are doing this, and its a system that exists in quite a few multiplayer games.

I agree that Taleworlds should at least implement private servers ASAP to allow organized play. I would just advise people to lower their expectations with the speed they will actually put it in the game.

Am I the only one who is having terrible fps drop and extreme stuttering in 1.30 beta?

I've got an I7 8700K + gtx 1080ti 16GB ram and SSD, I was doing fine performance wise before the patch. A bit of stutter here and there in battles/sieges, but acceptable.

Game has become unplayable in battles with the 1.30.

Anybody else?

Same with me... I7 6700, gtx 1080, 16gb ram and nvme ssd.

Back
Top Bottom