[PETITION] DON'T Rollback/Disable Quit Penalty

Users who are viewing this thread

Aura (Zaffa)

Sergeant Knight at Arms
No reason solo players should be treated like second class citizens.

Yes it sucks that there are no private servers and that Taleworlds foolishly refuses to release the map editor. Still, planned matches between the 2-3 clans that do them is no excuse for destroying the solo player experience.

Likewise, it is a joke how players of certain clans will drop out of a match because they see someone from a different clan and don't want a screenshot taken.

are you a joke?, This update makes solo players like second class citizens.If you meet 6 stack of people and if your team is just newbies/noobs you have no chance againts them because of lacking proper matchmaking/balance.Implementing a ban to leavers before making a proper matchmaking is just bull****.You cant even ****ing rejoin the server if you crash etc. etc..

lots of new players just quit because of heavy cav spam and unbalance... The change will just increase the toxicity (with no system in place to punish that)

edit: on last round you save time if you leave early aswell

are you a joke?, This update makes solo players like second class citizens.If you meet 6 stack of people and if your team is just newbies/noobs you have no chance againts them because of lacking proper matchmaking/balance.Implementing a ban to leavers before making a proper matchmaking is just bull****.You cant even ****ing rejoin the server if you crash etc. etc..
+1

The feature is good when there is a proper matchmaking, but as for now new players just never touch MP again when 6-pacs and vets run over them all the time and when they rage quit or leave during warm up they get punished and that's the nail for the MP.

Isn't it worse for solo players since they're stuck vs 6 mans?

Is anyone going to want to 6 man stack anymore? I don't know if I see a point in 6 stacking when it could be 6 months to a year before we even have private servers according to Callum.

Stomping pubs gets boring after a few hours for most people, or maybe a few days/weeks for other people

If the above doesn't happen and people dont stop playing, then I feel really bad for the solo queue players that do get stuck against some 6 stacks lol

Is anyone going to want to 6 man stack anymore? I don't know if I see a point in 6 stacking when it could be 6 months to a year before we even have private servers according to Callum.

Stomping pubs gets boring after a few hours for most people, or maybe a few days/weeks for other people
Yeah I think a lot of people are on the brink of stopping as the games becoming really repetitive in a six stack

This penalty is dumb. People will just AFK in games, throw the match, or go on teamkilling rampages when they think it is over or people will still leave even with the penalty. There is little reason to have this in place as every gamemode is casual. There is no ranked play or competitive mode with proper ELO matchmaking. None of the modes need this, not even skirmish.

I suggest making a list of "where, when and why you want to see safe ways to get out of a match with this system."
Help set up the system and improve it, and not turn it off because of your “understanding of the players”!

The first and brilliant idea to consider!
edit: on last round you save time if you leave early aswell

Clans will have significantly less chance of leaving a game then a non stack. The penalty is making it impossible for solo players to just leave and avoid those god awful stacks

You dont have the feeling that you are trapped, similar to league. That guy sums it up good. It might not be that extreme since the game is shorter but still.

Theres no report system for trolls even.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom