Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

When you leave the game, you ruin the experience for everyone else. So yes, you deserve to get punished lmao
That's true, absolutely. But the current situation now forces *every* stack of six people to engage. Publics just wanting their fun and enjoy themselves will get instead punished and stomped into the ground without any means to help themselves. These teams are connected via discord/teamspeak and they will employ the tactics they want to use against other clans/stacks instead on these people. 3:0 nearly guaranteed. Cheers.

I can imagine the horror of random players. Who will see our clan party and suffer destruction. Not be able to leave the match. We won't be interested in killing random players either.
+1, we had these moments already while trying to scrim internally. 3:0 for both stacks. Not just once, but multiple times.

Nice fix, now I get the crash EVERY TIME i bring weapons to gang leader in the "Gang leader needs weapons" quest. I've neved had a single crash in this quest before.

We found the best temporary solution to let new players fight against each other and not bother them by our stack. It is not because we think they **** players etc, no! We just understand that more matches we play against non-organized public, then more new players will be freaked out by MP and never come back. And it will affect us in the future as well, coz everyone knows the simple fact - no new players = dead MP.
This has to be stressed, underlined, pushed and shouted out!

It is unfortunate that the tools aren't there to allow clans to arrange proper scrims right now, I totally agree. But you also have to think of the people that queue to find a match only to see a team drop out immediately before the match even starts.
Ok, its fine then. When this patch comes out, RS clan will be playing skirmish in a stack. We will be crushing all random players there, so they will be leaving games and getting banned, or they will stay and suffer.
We will call another clans to queue after us, so we wont be playing against each other and we can crush public more efficiently.

+++

I think the reason is I've never seen developers in Skirmish mod since EA. Maybe developers want to try to play some matches in a row against not even a clan, but just an organized team of friends who knows how to block at least. You have to feel this pleasure of bein rolled with no chance to win even a single round. It's so much fun! Maybe you don't know but there is a warm up in the game before the actual battle starts. It longs for some minutes and even if we leave it's still enough time for the next random players to find this match and fulfill the empty side. No problem at all!

We found the best temporary solution to let new players fight against each other and not bother them by our stack. It is not because we think they **** players etc, no! We just understand that more matches we play against non-organized public, then more new players will be freaked out by MP and never come back. And it will affect us in the future as well, coz everyone knows the simple fact - no new players = dead MP.

on point! ? (y)

Anyone else having a problem loading save games from Beta 1.2? Can't load in the 1.2 or Beta 1.3.

Yes, can't load any old saves now with beta 1.3. I click load and it just does nothing. can load a new campaign save if i click it first, but if i try and load an older save, and it doesn't work, i have to exit and reload and launch the newer save to get it to load... It's beta, so i'll survive, but just fyi.

The multiplayer folk are a bit ridiculous. They aren't going to cater changes a competitive scene yet. There will eventually be custom servers where you can set up games. They aren't going to prioritize this stuff before single player is in a state they are happy with. Not even bringing into account that MP isn't in a balanced state that makes competitive play desirable for a lot of people right now. Battles/duels aren't even in yet

When you leave the game, you ruin the experience for everyone else. So yes, you deserve to get punished lmao
Wanna play with your friends against our stack? We will ruin your MP experience forever and your won't have a chance to leave coz you ll be punished.

Oh! Maybe you wanna play some matches with us? To realize we dont have any positive experience too, by killing random team after random team. And it lasts for the whole night. Every time

Yes, can't load any old saves now with beta 1.3. I click load and it just does nothing. can load a new campaign save if i click it first, but if i try and load an older save, and it doesn't work, i have to exit and reload and launch the newer save to get it to load... It's beta, so i'll survive, but just fyi.
You have to use the crash report thingy. Without your save file, loaded modules list and other things, they can't do anything.

Wanna play with your friends against our stack? We will ruin your MP experience forever and your won't have a chance to leave coz you ll be punished.

Oh! Maybe you wanna play some matches with us? To realize we dont have any positive experience too, by killing random team after random team. And it lasts for the whole night. Every time
Cheers! I'll empty my bottle of vodka and go kill another public group because thats the only thing I can do. And I can even do this drunk AF for the whole night because I have multiple thousands of hours of the other M&B titles under my belt and these guys just started and want to have fun!

8 years!

Noooooo.... i can't import banner codes anymore....

What? Seriously? Hope it's not intentional by TW. It would be really bad if that was by design.

My BETA also showed 1.0.7 in story line. It seems not save-compatible with 1.2. Reverting to 1.2. now for the time being.

The multiplayer folk are a bit ridiculous. They aren't going to cater changes a competitive scene yet. There will eventually be custom servers where you can set up games. They aren't going to prioritize this stuff before single player is in a state they are happy with.
Then close MP for a while. It's been 8 years, we can wait a little more. It's better then play "this" and "ruin another players experience"

Back
Top Bottom