Matchmaking Discord for Skirmish

Users who are viewing this thread

rip.png
8 years <3

With the current patch it seems this project gets shut down with 15 minute cooldown from leaving a queue.
@Callum If you want to shut us down like this then cheers! Either we will leave the queue or everyone else, because I think that the six stacks will remain anyway and other people will just get frustrated.
Except that that's patchnotes for the now beta branch you read there...

If you guys want to learn how to actually play competitively instead of just joining in random 6v6's there I'd recommend our Discord where we have been doing these events for the past 4 years. We've already welcomed a ton of new players that are new to Bannerlord and they can get advice from older Warband players. We do pickups almost every day for several hours and have close to 200 competitive players there now.

If you guys want to learn how to actually play competitively instead of just joining in random 6v6's there I'd recommend our Discord where we have been doing these events for the past 4 years. We've already welcomed a ton of new players that are new to Bannerlord and they can get advice from older Warband players. We do pickups almost every day for several hours and have close to 200 competitive players there now.

Isn't this Discord US-based?

We're European based, just hit me up with a PM here.
Gotcha, I'm looking at NA stuff for now. Probably will hit you up after further developments. It could be interesting to get cross-region scrims assuming all parties are OK with that.

Theres no point in doing that, since the game is highly ping dependant.
I understand. Just coming from the perspective that in past games depending on availability people have still been willing to play despite ping issues.

Back
Top Bottom