Why is there no way to train troops except fights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Archers are ridiculously powerful right now because lords run around with 90% recruits with no shields and **** armor. This is getting changed.

You realize archers and cavalry were just as good in Warband 10 years ago, right? That's just the reality of it. Ranged combat is very good, and high mobility flanking also. Seriously, I don't know what to say other than "the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over instead of changing your tactics".

This sums up to a basic "git gud" response, but seriously, you have total liberty!

You realize archers and cavalry were just as good in Warband 10 years ago, right? That's just the reality of it. Ranged combat is very good, and high mobility flanking also. Seriously, I don't know what to say other than "the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over instead of changing your tactics".

This sums up to a basic "git gud" response, but seriously, you have total liberty!

Fine be an asshat. But the point remains that archers (of all kinds) are ridiculously powerful now because you're fight mostly recruits. Go on youtube and watch archers vs legionaries, they don't do **** against them when they're in shield while advancing (of try captain mode). Don't advocate changes based on broken will be changed mechanics.

Fine be an asshat. But the point remains that archers (of all kinds) are ridiculously powerful now because you're fight mostly recruits. Go on youtube and watch archers vs legionaries, they don't do **** against them when they're in shield while advancing (of try captain mode). Don't advocate changes based on broken will be changed mechanics.

It's a game. There's always a meta. You know how to get your archers to shoot those legionaries? Flank em with your cavalry so they face the horsemen. The archers will have no trouble killing the legionaries. I'm really at a loss as to why everyone screams for nerfing this and that. The rock paper scissors of troop types actually works IRL too.

It's a game. There's always a meta. You know how to get your archers to shoot those legionaries? Flank em with your cavalry so they face the horsemen. The archers will have no trouble killing the legionaries. I'm really at a loss as to why everyone screams for nerfing this and that. The rock paper scissors of troop types actually works IRL too.

No one was advocating for nerfs this thread was for ways to train your troops without running down looters. No one wanted to nerf archers the game needed to be balanced in that lords need to spawn with better troops, literally the AI needed to not be retarded. They just released a patch that (surprise) started doing that, we'll see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom