Executions and Traits

Users who are viewing this thread

Signed in for the first time just to put +1 to OP! I want my barbarian character to be hated and feared, but he's no snake. He's not deceiving anyone, and those loyal have nothing to fear, clearly. Even certain enemies from outside the Empire I will release. Just his Empire enemies must die. Ruthless/barbaric/cold-blooded yes. Deceitful? No. The Empire must die, and all the lords along with it. This should strengthen my relationship with other 'Barbaric' clans

Last edited:
"Cruel" seems to fit executing prisoners. At first, I even assumed that's what you'd get.

Although "Cold-Blooded" would be ideal, IMO.

Last edited:
Signed in for the first time just to put +1 to OP! I want my barbarian character to be hated and feared, but he's no snake. He's not deceiving anyone, and those loyal have nothing to fear, clearly. Even certain enemies from outside the Empire I will release. Just his Empire enemies must die. Ruthless/barbaric/cold-blooded yes. Deceitful? No. The Empire must die, and all the lords along with it. This should strengthen my relationship with other 'Barbaric' clans
+ freaking 1

Back
Top Bottom