Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, I have some suggestions just for quality of life of the game, feel free to also post yours

- Like in Warband, when you have a prisoner it shows next to your party number for example 13 + 2
- When you want to give your companion a weapon, then still be able to talk with the companion about their equipment.
- Being able to talk with a person inside a settlement without going through a loading screen that that teleports you in to the city itself.
- Being able to ask the location of a lord (I know you can see the last position of a lord in the encyclopedia, but that report is sometimes over 7 days old)
- Instead of having to buy a horse to upgrade someone to a cavalryman, just set the price up and the upkeep for that unit?
- Be able to jump off the horse, when its going slow, instead of having to do a full stop.

And please fix the Sea Raider hideouts.

I can't use the same horse/weapon for my battle outfit and my civilian outfit. I would really like it if it allows me to do that.

Really wish we could sprint for some charge bonus, much like we get on the horse, albeit smaller.

1. Don't let conversations end after answering. This results in going back to the worldmap while I would have liked to question the character about something else.

2. Where is the camp menu? Are we not able to set up camp and rest while not in a city, town or castle?

3. Please do something about the ugly edges of the worldmap. Something like in skyrim maybe, blocking view with clouds?

4. When doing the feud quest resulting in a fight please don't spawn me on my horse.

-when transferring units to companion for quests, to be able to select if u want to transfer wounded units or not. (currently forces wounded units first)
-be able to compare weapons like maces to swords ( currently only swords to swords, spears to spears etc )
-when looting items that are stacked like boots, it sometimes shows for example a low price of 4 for a boot, then you take it and the next boots are 50 denars - you should see the highest price of the stack first.

Personally my biggest gripe is the constant loading screens that last about a minute each. It's going to get annoying very quickly since it triggers every single time you want to talk to an NPC, enter a town, start a battle, etc.

Is it too much to ask that we can just see a character portrait instead of the game loading in half a level with him and his buddies behind him, fully animated?

Personally my biggest gripe is the constant loading screens that last about a minute each. It's going to get annoying very quickly since it triggers every single time you want to talk to an NPC, enter a town, start a battle, etc.

Is it too much to ask that we can just see a character portrait instead of the game loading in half a level with him and his buddies behind him, fully animated?
Completely agree

Quality of life idea: Feature to to lock specific items in inventory so that when you click "Sell All" they stay in your inventory while the rest get sold.

Back
Top Bottom