Use any bow on horseback

Users who are viewing this thread

dowz0r

Recruit
There are two of the same perk unlock "use any bow on horseback". One is in the bow skill (mounted archer skill level 100) and the other in the horse skill (bow expert skill level 125).

The crossbow and bow perks don't work for me. If you look at the way the perks are set up, it kind of makes sense that you have two chances to get the perk from different skill trees, however the problem is that neither perk works. The additional ammo perks don't work either.

The crossbow and bow perks don't work for me. If you look at the way the perks are set up, it kind of makes sense that you have two chances to get the perk from different skill trees, however the problem is that neither perk works. The additional ammo perks don't work either.

I guess you may be right, I suppose you don't have to choose the perk in either case, although somehow logically it doesn't make sense, the perk requires you to be a proficient horse rider and bow user, so to have it in both seems redudant. In general I think the perk system maybe needs an overhaul.

And yea, I'm pretty sure none of the perks work and it's noted somewhere on the steam page that they won't until later.

Back
Top Bottom