Thank you TaleWorlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks TW for creating the Captain Mode! The most fun I've had in a multiplayer game in so long! Are there any other games out there that capture the magic of captain mode!?
I guess the closest would be Conqueror's Blade, but there´s some controversy surrounding it because it allegedly installs some spyware on your computer or something like that. It´s also not a very good game in comparison in my opinion.

I too would like to take this opportunity to thank Taleworlds for a fantastic game, and an extra thumbs up for the post-EA release support for the game especially with the dedication they've pursued this. You're showing good work ethics as opposed to many video game developers in 2020. Please keep the regular patches and communication up, it is imperative to ensure Bannerlord becomes the game that it can be!

I want to thank community. I always thought Mount & Blade series have one of the best communities. You have been so understanding and waited game for long years without losing hope. Our players helped us to make our games better. For example first Mount & Blade (2008 ) and Mount & Blade Warband (2010) were developed with using feedbacks from players mostly. These games were one of the first examples of Early Access gaming where players involved development. Now we are aware Bannerlord have some bugs, missing features and some missing gameplay elements (npcs are less human like compared to Warband) these are because game has met community new, just 3 weeks past. By time these bugs will be solved missing features/dialogs will be completed, npcs will be more human like and game will be better. Thank you for your support and help in development process.

i do not like everything 100%
but i do respect talewords alot
and i thank you for making such game
between staying true to history and making your own world
between balance and reality
there is alot of big hard choices made
talewords doesnt have the resources or the experience ubisoft or Ea do
and yet they are making a game as big if not bigger

you earned 200% respect

+1

This game is amazing. I never played Warband but got this 2-3 weeks ago when a friend told me to. Being a big Diablo, Elder Scrolls and Total War fan this game ticks all the boxes for me and It's not even finished yet. Because of lockdown I've now put in 190 hours and I'll be playing this for years to come.

well, that is their job, they sold a product, we bought it, they are fixing it as it was faulty, no heroes here, it's just their job.

Yes, But when you see the amount of good work they put in since release, then yes, they are heroes and deserve our respect and appreciation.
Hope one day when you'll had a job you'll realiste what a good feeling is when you get appeciate for the hard work you put in.

well, that is their job, they sold a product, we bought it, they are fixing it as it was faulty, no heroes here, it's just their job.
There's nothing wrong with giving an occasional thank you. It's been show time and again people will work harder for praise than for money. Everyone likes to be appreciated once in awhile.
I would say that while far from perfect this EA has been pretty good, so thanks TW.

im backing this as well and i so much appreciate the company and its people for what it is. A solid one with the right heart in the right place for games...331 hours and nice to see other enthusiasts here with same passion :smile:

Last edited:
I want to thank community. I always thought Mount & Blade series have one of the best communities. You have been so understanding and waited game for long years without losing hope. Our players helped us to make our games better. For example first Mount & Blade (2008 ) and Mount & Blade Warband (2010) were developed with using feedbacks from players mostly. These games were one of the first examples of Early Access gaming where players involved development. Now we are aware Bannerlord have some bugs, missing features and some missing gameplay elements (npcs are less human like compared to Warband) these are because game has met community new, just 3 weeks past. By time these bugs will be solved missing features/dialogs will be completed, npcs will be more human like and game will be better. Thank you for your support and help in development process.
Thank you for you communication and detailed explanations! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom