Guacc

Show me proof of someone whos beaten this roster
Balek
Snazzy
Sky Arrow
Kairos
Percival
Macro

Its cheating to bring members of another clan to a scrim match thats supposed to be clan v clan and its pretty hilarious that you and everyone and their mother would have said it was official if WE lost but you know you agreed to making it official sorry you lost though just take the L and learn not to trash on other peoples threads if you cant back it up in game

an official is a tournament match

@LES IS MOREx

I mean it was a scrim? How stupid is this conversation. He literally asked on your clan page for a scrim. Scrim is just practice between two clans...
Heres your evidence before you try and warp it anymore:
nFAKpYT.png

Heres what scrim means since I'm sure you were 5 seconds away from typing THATS NOT WHAT A SCRIM IS:
HQph9Tr.png

precisely no one other than you and a few members (but not all) of your clan thinks that.

tournament matches are the only thing that's relevant, the number of scrims you win and clans you beat outside of that means nothing.

Jibby speaks truth.

Noone cares how many wins you get out of tourneys.

I distinctly remember the time I killed Vinny and Can on POM. Ever since I have regarded myself as the better cav.
Yeah I used to kill top tier duelists on NA_duel so that also makes me one of the best duelists NA ever.
Have I ever told you that I am a GK TDM champion?
I am the Funplaces goat
that is cute.... none of you come close to the mark mods tdm legend nevino

Back
Top Bottom