Offended dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have -15 relationship with some bum in the village. Pitifully, the village is noble type and it seems I smashed his face ocassionally once or twice... So now bastard thinks I am a bad guy and dont want to share the quest with me. Any chance to fool the coot?

13D32167E90813CEA87C507BB5B19BE2ED9553D6

As far as I am aware, you get positive relation for Saving Villagers/ Stopping Raids/ Killing Bandit hideouts.

I don't know the numbers for the first two, but killing a "nearby bandit hideout" with out a quest nets you +2 relationship with all nearby notables. So if theres a hideout in reasonable distance you're gunna have to grind those I suppose. (If there are 3+ parties most times the hide out reforms immediately from those parties in the same spot if you just walk away after clearing it).

As far as I am aware, you get positive relation for Saving Villagers/ Stopping Raids/ Killing Bandit hideouts.

I don't know the numbers for the first two, but killing a "nearby bandit hideout" with out a quest nets you +2 relationship with all nearby notables. So if theres a hideout in reasonable distance you're gunna have to grind those I suppose. (If there are 3+ parties most times the hide out reforms immediately from those parties in the same spot if you just walk away after clearing it).

So it seems I should patrol his village to prove myself worthy)) Is there any "border" relationship when he will change his mind?

So it seems I should patrol his village to prove myself worthy)) Is there any "border" relationship when he will change his mind?

That I am not aware of unfortunately. As the only villages and such I ever raid are usually ones I have no interest in ever recruiting or helping anyway, and I make sure to avoid quests that could potentially give negatives to other villages I like. If I had to guess it would be -10, but could be as high as -5.

If memory serves I THINK I have gotten quests from a guy who had -4 due to a Family feud quest.

That I am not aware of unfortunately. As the only villages and such I ever raid are usually ones I have no interest in ever recruiting or helping anyway, and I make sure to avoid quests that could potentially give negatives to other villages I like. If I had to guess it would be -10, but could be as high as -5.

If memory serves I THINK I have gotten quests from a guy who had -4 due to a Family feud quest.
Yeah, it is a pity, I need all the noble troops now:wink: Ok, will check tomorrow. I never raided this village though. It seems he was a target of the Family Feud quest 3 times(sick!). I wonder if there are any of his relatives still alive?

Turned off PC already. Will tell tomorrow. I just remember that I purchased this twohanded/onehanded awesomeness today for 93k in some empire city.
Ah yes. Let me know. I'd like to have a good one. The last big one hander/two hander I had was a war razor. I do carry a one hander/two hander on my back for civilian use.

Did you fail some of his quests in the past by a chance? Once I was doing train recruits quest for a notable and when presented with the option to send them home after upgrading them, I clicked no thinking that I will send them later. Unfortunately game took is for me wanting to keep his men and breaking the contract.

I then got the same response from him like you when I wanted to do another quest for him.

Last edited:
Did you fail some of his quests in the past by a chance? Once I was doing train recruits quest for a notable and when presented with the option to send them home after upgrading them, I clicked no thinking that I will send them later. Unfortunately game took is for me wanting to keep his men and breaking the contract.

I then got the same response from him when like you I wanted to do another quest for him.

Oh maybe. Pitifully I dont remember, but that could be the case. There are a lot of unbetable quests like collect 10 Varyags, or collect 10 crossbows(I know it is possible, but so hard and time consuming). And time just flies and there is no way backwards loading 30 d.o. save. So, personally I just ignore such quests atm.

Ah yes. I was wondering if it was that two handed sabre. I've been sporting a thamaskene steel two hander for a while now. It's the closest I've found to the large two handers from Warband.

And as far as the troop training quests... I quit doing them. Do you have to keep all 10 alive to pass? I tried the quest again the other day. I dropped all 10 off at my local castle so I could have the quartermaster train them in the training fields. I figured that was the quickest way. Well nope! As soon as I dumped them off for training I got a failed quest notification. So screw it. There they are in my garrison from now until they die in combat.

Back
Top Bottom