All sites say the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Ncallstar08

Recruit
Anyone know why I don’t have the option to ask a girl to marry me? In the game :smile:.
Yes they are single, I’m tier 4 almost 5 clan huge army lots of different factions are in my kingdom. Not sure what I’m missing. Thanks.

The maximum age for you and her is 35 years as far as I know. If you already have your own kingdom I would guess you're to old. Check your age in the Encyclopedia.
Go to the Keep and talk to her. Choose "There is something I like to discuss."
Tell her "My lady, I wish to profess myself your most ardent admirer."
And then "I wish to offer my hand in marriage." or "Perhaps you and I..."
She will be attracted and tell you to meet from time to time.
Start a new conversation and you'll get the option "So, I'm glad to have the chance to spend some time together."
Answer her questions successfully, rinse and repeat until you convinced her. Then talk to her dad, he wants some cash for his precious...

Yeah I know still won’t give me option
Ig you are too old you can do this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/search/

Install this mod and set your age to less then 35. Dont forget to turn on "disable autoaging" in mod options.
Answer her questions successfully, rinse and repeat until you convinced her. Then talk to her dad, he wants some cash for his precious...
And your tactic is:

Save, try to win the RNG battle. You need to get this 3 circles
If fail - try again
If win - save, wait for 2 days and repeat.
The maximum age for you is 35 years
Walder frey will not like Calradia i guess.

Your link leads to the general nexus site for Bannerlord! ? Guess you intended to show a special mod.

Yeah I know still won’t give me option
I used the developer console mod to change the age. Simple and persistent (no autoaging or something, just change your age and done).

1. Put the downloaded mod folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules (or whereever your Bannerlord folder is saved) next to SandBox, SandBoxCore, etc.
2. Start Bannerlord and click Mods in the Launcher, and check the box next to Developer Console.
3. In-game hold Right ALT and Tilde (left of 1), for some people it's CTRL and Tilde, to open the console.
4. Type: config.cheat_mode 1 and hit Enter to activate cheat mode.
5. Type: campaign.change_main_hero_age 33 (or any age you like, just remember at 36 or so he stops making babies, maybe he gets bored).
6. DON'T FORGET! Type: config.cheat_mode 0 to deactivate cheat mode. Otherwise you might encounter strange stuff....

And your tactic is:

Save, try to win the RNG battle. You need to get this 3 circles
If fail - try again
If win - save, wait for 2 days and repeat.
Yeah. But this time I actually made it through all questions first try. Maybe.... *crossing fingers* (would be more realistic than save-scumming) ?
And yes, unlike last time, a single round of three questions wasn't enough to convince her, that's new to me. They changed the system already (after so many players complaining about it). Last time I played, training my Charm skill didn't make any difference for my success chance either (from 40 Charm to 120 and no difference), but with my new playthrough it seems to work now, chances were way better.

Good to see they already started to flesh out the courtship. Lets hope for more.

Walder frey will not like Calradia i guess.
Holy.... eight wifes and eleven kids? Considering begetting children he must've been the role model for Bannerlord characters LOL ?

Here you go.
It helped me to create my girlfriend. She is 2.10 meters tall.XD
That's a good one. I used the hard way so far (changing module data's lords.xml with an editor, but only works with a new campaign and doesn't have Detailed Character Creation's additional options). Tracked! :geek:
How tall is your character? Would be funny if he's tiny. ?

You cannot get married once you've formed a Kingdom.
You need to marry before you form it.
Well... that's a bummer! ?

Haven't the devs played Episode? Finally, there is a recognised method for a king to find a partner...

Last edited:
The maximum age for you and her is 35 years as far as I know. If you already have your own kingdom I would guess you're to old. Check your age in the Encyclopedia.
Go to the Keep and talk to her. Choose "There is something I like to discuss."
Tell her "My lady, I wish to profess myself your most ardent admirer."
And then "I wish to offer my hand in marriage." or "Perhaps you and I..."
She will be attracted and tell you to meet from time to time.
Start a new conversation and you'll get the option "So, I'm glad to have the chance to spend some time together."
I’m 51. Is it confirmed 35 is max age?

It is confirmed max age for marriage. I am not sure if you can make babies above 35.
Ok I’ll marry on my next playthrough. What are some main benefits for marrying? Does that essentially mean I’m allied with my wife’s faction? Getting their armies under my clan too?

Back
Top Bottom