Envy [NA/EU] *recruitment semi open*

Users who are viewing this thread

Chowski agreed to it being official its not my fault if he cheated and still lost lol Yoshi is in like 3 clans also
i agreed to set up a scrim lol... how is anything u list as “official” really official if theres no servers, no faction / map picks, stakes, etc. the mode we are playing rn is the equivalent of a unac practice scrim or a dumbed down version of wbmm and youre overglorifying it by hyping it up and listing it as official

also going on the hut is not cheating
Its cheating to bring members of another clan to a scrim match thats supposed to be clan v clan and its pretty hilarious that you and everyone and their mother would have said it was official if WE lost but you know you agreed to making it official sorry you lost though just take the L and learn not to trash on other peoples threads if you cant back it up in game

Its cheating to bring members of another clan to a scrim match thats supposed to be clan v clan and its pretty hilarious that you and everyone and their mother would have said it was official if WE lost but you know you agreed to making it official sorry you lost though just take the L and learn not to trash on other peoples threads if you cant back it up in game
Les you are like that one guy who treads about how if coach had played you, that you would have won state.

ya i specifically told you that i would put together a 6 to compensate for my unstable roster

also its ironic u say how we cant back up game when out of ur steam group of 91 ppl you had to literally had to pay ppl from other clans to join your main team

Back
Top Bottom