SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Companions look different every playthrough and i dont like it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, this is the first time i ever posted something on a forum and my english isnt the best.

So i understand its to have a 'different' playthrough every time so its more 'replayable', but if you ask me it isn't helping.
I cant have a 'connection' with them because they look different every time i start over, they have the same name but a differnet look and some playthrough you have a other selection of companions and i dont like that either.

But what i really didnt like afther patch 1.1.0 was that some nobels had a totale makeover like 'Melidir' and his hole familly.
Every time i restarted a playthrough i tryed to befriend his familly because he was the first 'friend' i made so i hade a 'speciaal' connection with that familly, but now that they look totaly different they ARE different people for me.

I know that its early access and that alot can change but i dont like this system that everyone looks different every playthrough and in particular the nobels, i dont know if im the only one who has a problem with this but for me its pretty game killing.

Again sorry for my bad english :S and i hope you guys understand.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the companions are generic and generated for the playthrough at this point. Read something about the devs wanting to add written companions with unique stories and personalities at a later point

I'm pretty sure the companions are generic and generated for the playthrough at this point. Read something about the devs wanting to add written companions with unique stories and personalities at a later point
I also remember reading something about voice acting for companions hope thats true.

I also remember reading something about voice acting for companions hope thats true.
Agreed. Makes sense though. The grand mechanics needs to be finished before working on something so relatively stand-alone as fleshing out companions. For a roleplaying guy like me, I miss them though

Back
Top Bottom