Hardcore request... and other things

Users who are viewing this thread

I think, in my opinion, this game would be much better if there was the possibility to create hardcore servers with NO crosshair and NO friendly icons on the head. Those things make the playability too easy and break inmersion.

I personaly would differenciate more the desing of the models of the different factions, not only the clothes and colors, but also the proportions of the body (right now all the models are just the same ape design), and why not, the animations if possible. Also why not different anatomy into one specific faction (fat guys, skyni guys, strong guys, etc). The idea is to represent natural bodies of different races, not ape only models. I know this is work, but the idea is to make a better and more realistic game.

In my opinion this game is a big step over Warband in terms of details, but not enough fot two games so separated in time. Of course still this is a very interesting and playable game for me, and I hope it will develop much more, the same that Warband did. The combat is based in the exactly same concept, and could have been improved with more details and something new. I don't know, maybe introducing tireness, better animations, more timming ingredients, wounds impact on speed, consequences of injury (an arrow in your leg makes you not to run but only walk with an specific animation), etc.

Turn off Friendly icons. Aim first person. Problem solved.

Playing multiplayer my own teammates scare the hell out of me when using enemy shields. Much fun.

Turn off Friendly icons. Aim first person. Problem solved.

Playing multiplayer my own teammates scare the hell out of me when using enemy shields. Much fun.
IDK, is it just me or the First person in Bannerlord feels a bit worse than it was in Warband? I mean, in Warband I played in First person mode only, it worked good, but in Bannerlord I stick to 3rd person, because the 1st person camera makes me wanna puke

Hardcore, but forced to everybody to play in the same conditions.
well, that seems to me like someone wants to brag about elitism, not only that but force everybody elitist into some sort of competition, where they would form a group with all being inferior to them. They be pro, an imagined superior ape. And shut down the rest. I think you are too insignificant to force anybody into enforcing your whims.

I'd like a hardcore mode too (like in arma2 mod dayz they had force 1st person). This would only work with friendly fire obviously.

And perhaps some other tweaks, like no magic quivers once you pick up a javelin/arrow, drop a polearm after changing it to a sword, unsheathable swords if you picked up just the sword and not the sheath, reduced movement speed/bleeding and eventual death if injured,stuff like that.

This would be quite fun.

1st person views nOOOOOOO, please. In fact I demand a 3rd person camera with more distance (increase zoom out). I want to control the avatar, not to be the avatar (that is impossible).

I think, in my opinion, this game would be much better if there was the possibility to create hardcore servers with NO crosshair and NO friendly icons on the head. Those things make the playability too easy and break inmersion.

I personaly would differenciate more the desing of the models of the different factions, not only the clothes and colors, but also the proportions of the body (right now all the models are just the same ape design), and why not, the animations if possible. Also why not different anatomy into one specific faction (fat guys, skyni guys, strong guys, etc). The idea is to represent natural bodies of different races, not ape only models. I know this is work, but the idea is to make a better and more realistic game.

In my opinion this game is a big step over Warband in terms of details, but not enough fot two games so separated in time. Of course still this is a very interesting and playable game for me, and I hope it will develop much more, the same that Warband did. The combat is based in the exactly same concept, and could have been improved with more details and something new. I don't know, maybe introducing tireness, better animations, more timming ingredients, wounds impact on speed, consequences of injury (an arrow in your leg makes you not to run but only walk with an specific animation), etc.

Yes I would love this.

Back
Top Bottom