How do i destroy a Kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

n0rz

Recruit
conquered all of the northern empire cities and castles, made 90% of the lords join my kingdom, imprisoned the King and one other lord yet i don't see any change, like in warband after you did all of that there was a message " Faction is no more" but in bannerlord the kingdom still exists no matter what i do

Am i missing something or is it a bug maybe?

conquered all of the northern empire cities and castles, made 90% of the lords join my kingdom, imprisoned the King and one other lord yet i don't see any change, like in warband after you did all of that there was a message " Faction is no more" but in bannerlord the kingdom still exists no matter what i do

Am i missing something or is it a bug maybe?

Only way I've found to do it is via console commands with the developer console mod. Personally I use the console command: campaign.destroy_kingdom once I've removed all of a kingdoms land

I've already tested killing out an entire faction, and another faction took the prize... so stupid...

I'm assuming it's because one of the original nobles of said faction joined another faction, and since you killed everyone it reverts to the next in line, who's not next in line anymore... YOU SHOULD GAIN WHAT YOU KILL..............................................

I just don't understand why there is so many roadblocks in this game that ruin it...
The code is literally meant to just constantly screw the player over :sad:

I don't know that it is 100% possible in bannerlord at this time, or at least it isn't feasible. Maybe executing every clan member of those clans which refuse to leave a faction.
doesn't work, i killed every fin member of southern empire but they are somehow (but the ones i have killed looks really dead.) still alive and they recently declared war on me.

It's not implemented yet, as with many other features. Once they're done nerfing player income, perhaps they can look at actually adding this missing content!

Only way I've found to do it is via console commands with the developer console mod. Personally I use the console command: campaign.destroy_kingdom once I've removed all of a kingdoms land
How do you enter that in the command? I have console command, but how do I enter it so it works?

In my play through poor Battanian has lost all of their land. Now a few lords are running around with less then 20 troops getting captured by other factions or bandits. I thought I saw in someone streaming that they knocked a faction out and it gave a message the lord gave up and that faction ended or something close to that message.

at version 1.2
western an northern empire was completly down.
i got the message that the lord gave up the dream of imperium.

something like that.
but that takes a lot of time.
they ran around with 1 man armies.

maybe they give up when they are in war with everyone and they cant recruit anymore. i dont know.

i played a cuple of evenings against 1 man armies till i got the messages.

Back
Top Bottom