Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Could someone explain what this means to me please, I am wondering if it made leveling easier or harder?
I was wondering that, my first thought was that it meant the number of skill points needed to gain a level, so you would need 110SP to get to lvl 100, but thats clearly not right. i don't notice any change in learning rate or any jumps in level from XP needed changing like before..

Can anyone explain how these beta work please?
When I go onto opting into the beta on steam, my game still loads with the botttom left of the launcher displaying e1.1.0 hot fix and then a giant number starting with.22.

Or is it that these posts are what is coming in about a week?

Can anyone explain how these beta work please?
When I go onto opting into the beta on steam, my game still loads with the botttom left of the launcher displaying e1.1.0 hot fix and then a giant number starting with.22.

Or is it that these posts are what is coming in about a week?
Sure, you go into your Steam Library, right click on the game then go to Properties. From there, select Betas tab and select the Beta you want to play.

Hope this helps.

Sure, you go into your Steam Library, right click on the game then go to Properties. From there, select Betas tab and select the Beta you want to play.

Hope this helps.

am i blind or is 1.2.0 missing from mine?
JhoEK3j.png

Please, don't add modifiers to items. It has never been a good feature in any game that has it. In Warband it made trading terrible with the price inflation, in Exanima it just bloats the trader inventory, and in Bannerlord it will do both .
Please do not add modifiers. It sucks.

game crashed during a siege just as my siege towers got to the walls and my troops were ready to climb. clearly the patches need patching....
P.s yes I have sent in a crash report.

Back
Top Bottom