How to become the most charming person ever. Guide how to grow charm XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Maximum997

Squire
Just simple example:

I started with 89 charm and 456\4925 XP.

First - lest give a lord some horses, armor, wapons. In shops you can sell it for 1.4KK
Now i have 89 charm 3863\4925

Good, buuuut quite expensive

No, lets reaload and give the same dude just ONE COIN

And we get 89 charm 3707\4925

Not so expensive right now XD

So there is your guide - just go to every noble in the map and give them 1 coin.
ImpracticalDarlingAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif

Video proof:

I got 89 like that but dont want more becouse another perks are kinda bad and not worth doing it

So the best way is:

1. Meet the army
2. Give averyone a coin
3. Save\load
4. Repeat

Last edited:
Actually you can trade with a same person infinitely, just save and load after every barter and you can do it again (need to stop the time 1st ofcourse), usually I just doing this trading things to hunting war horse in late game.

After the nerf on steppe bandit warhorse drop lately (at least that's how I feel), now the primary way to hunt warhorse is the 50% production of horse riding skills (in Khuzait territory) and bartering (taking their war horses) with those Khuzait lords.

Actually you can trade with a same person infinitely, just save and load after every barter and you can do it again (need to stop the time 1st ofcourse), usually I just doing this trading things to hunting war horse in late game.
So i need just to find a castle with few nobles, then barter and save load?

Yes, It is working.

So the best way is:

1. Meet the army
2. Give averyone a coin
3. Save\load
4. Repeat

But exept 2 first perks charming is kinda useless.

Yes, It is working.

So the best way is:

1. Meet the army
2. Give averyone a coin
3. Save\load
4. Repeat

But exept 2 first perks charming is kinda useless.

And that's not a good thing, if a skills is irrelevant or don't provide some extend of fun in game then it's bad design.

It's not about balance but the experience of playing a game. You cannot make some players suffered whole 100 hours gameplay if they putting focus points in same bad designs developer create.

Imagine if you pick a classes in Diablos 2 and it sucked and make you die more than you needed the whole playthrough. Then the game would be toast.

And that's not a good thing, if a skills is irrelevant or don't provide some extend of fun in game then it's bad design.
Perks need total rework.

The worst examples are:
Rougery at 275. You can hire bandits to yuor party instead of slaying them. At this time in the game it will be useless.

Polearms 275. +30% couch lance damage.it already deals 400+. For what reason you need aditional 30%? To kill elephants or dragons?

Charm 275: every 5 skills above 250 give you 1 influence per day... You have the trader perk at 250 that gives you influence for every shop or caravan.

Last edited:
Perks need total rework.

The worst examples are:
Rougery at 275. You can hire bandits to yuor party instead of slaying them. At this time in the game it will be useless.

Polearms 275. +30% couch lance damage.it already deals 400+. For what reason you need aditional 30%? To kill elephants or dragons?

Charm 275: every 5 skills above 250 give you 1 influence per day... You have the trader perk at 250 that gives you influence for every shop or caravan.

Agreed, not I got 20k + influenced and you really don't need that much influenced in late game.

Struggle to find things to spend it also.

Yeah, what is funny is I didn't exactly game this, but I just threw around money when I met up with armies. I was HOPING it would raise the lords impression of me, but it turned into a charm leveling tool which was also good. I'd like to see more impact in the former and a little less in the latter. :wink:

...but yeah, even without save/reload you can move your charm along pretty fast in comparison to some other abilities.

your post was quite funny hehe

you should post this on the tech support area, so they know about the bug/exploit (in case they dont yet).
I guess it is better to make "Great Book of grudges". In Vermintide that was a big updating post with list of all knowing bugs, issues, not working perks.

And again about perks. Look at this:

175 Steward. -10% trade penalty for horses. But you need to be a surgeon. WTF????

Back
Top Bottom