Taleworlds? Are you there?

Users who are viewing this thread

RDP

Sergeant
Some communication would be nice on whats happening on multiplayer...
Servers? OCE matchmaking/other regions
Battle?
Duels?
Dedicated servers?
Maps?
Balance?
Anything at all....

It's very dissapointing that the devs don't seem to care about the NA servers. They have been having issues every day for weeks now. Went from 4 NA servers to 2, to 1, to 0 now.

i think they arent allowed to talk to us. (it comes from the higher ups) I was in skirmish queue with a dev yesterday and they cant disclose any information at all. If that doesnt change its pretty doomed and destined to become a toxic clusterfk.

Imagine using the word 'toxic' in a serious discussion. It seems you have a very high fever from the coronavirus, I'll make sure to pray for you.
you never seemed to have played a game where the devs actually abandoned the community. You will notice when the community managers quit because the community is too toxic.

cant disclose any information at all
Because they have nothing to say. They just don't give a **** about fixing mp. They were unable to fix a few weapons stats and javelins amount for months, what could you expect if they can't do the simpliest job? There are simply no good informations for us so they don't respond.

While I am not as radically biased against TW as some other people here on this forum I must really say that it's frustrating. I can understand that way more people are playing SP which partially also stems from the fact that it's fully functional (nearly) in comparison to the MP.

As I already said in discussions with other friends: we can just hope they dont f*** up now. We have been patient for this game, very very patient, but infinite patience is unlikely.

I can't even play multiplayer in a game I paid for because the devs believed it was wise to have multiple update branches but only supporting multiplayer for one branch.

Back
Top Bottom