Evolution is wrong,Development is right

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEhhh,end it,who Belives believe who not want,not believe,after death will see.
This is not about Christian faith,many people tired of using CEMENTISTS WORDS in game,it harmes atmosphere....and shares on you evolution unbased wrong theory.
Will be better if you remove such words,and bring back normal,develop,club,.Or tomorrow we will fight with stickus shapus swingus wood in our hands(and not normal club.)

Last edited:
Of course, there was the time I worked at the place with the wife-swap.

There were three employees, employee 1, 2 and 3. They were all friends. One was single, 2 had wives/girlfriends. So Employee 1 seduces Employee 2's girlfriend, and she 2 and shacks up with 1. But then! Employee 2 goes on to seduce Employee 3's wife, and she leaves him and takes their child to live with Employee 2. Employee 3 is heartbroken, his job performance goes down the drain because he's always crying, and he gets fired.

Crazy.

giphy.gif

Evolution is a theory....for example in africa-tyrant-"You are all monkeys",and poor people will believe it,and tolerate that.
Also sciementists wondered how alive plant can be alive....
SO Taleworlds can you change word "evolution" to word develope,development.

Sciementists are real?! So the legend IS true...Monkey Scientists..

I have,start a topic,named delusion of unreligious people,i will talk...maybe.Or name it not insulting,mocking...

Don't you mock the great Cthulhu who is sleep the eternal and yet once-ending sleep in his house in R'ley.

I could be offended by the lack of respect in the game for gates.
You know, they bash gates with RAMS.
Gates are important symbols of holiness in my belief, for Yog-Sothoth is almost as important as our great savior Cthluhu you know?
For Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate.
And do you see me complaining?
No.
I just play the mother****ing game and keep my mental issues mostly to myself.
Maybe you should try that too.

Don't you mock the great Cthulhu who is sleep the eternal and yet once-ending sleep in his house in R'ley.

I could be offended by the lack of respect in the game for gates.
You know, they bash gates with RAMS.
Gates are important symbols of holiness in my belief, for Yog-Sothoth is almost as important as our great savior Cthluhu you know?
For Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate.
And do you see me complaining?
No.
I just play the mother****ing game and keep my mental issues mostly to myself.
Maybe you should try that.
I will be glad to not see wrong THEORIES effecting games.

Could maybe an admin step in and put an end to this? We all had our good fun in this read and throwing **** at this fella for his obvious ramblings, but all-in-all these "explanation" posts are bordering on delusions and FTD (such as derailment), taking especially the first post and later ones into account, among some other red flags (like the latest posts). I hope I am just having a wrong educated guess here, but I can't shake the certainty that there is more to this than just meticulous "trolling".

To GreenLight7: I hope you are not getting screwed over by some substance that you are or have been consuming, and if this is not a blatantly blunt (or amazingly elaborate) trolling atempt. I really honestly urge you to get some rest and seek some help if you have trouble putting your thoughts and feelings in order. Maybe talk to a friend and/or your fam. This community and forums cannot and will not (for good reason) find any solution to your misplaced discourse and its implications. No offense meant.

To everyone: Show some restraint, if I may humbly suggest.

Last edited:
They even bashing one of my deities with RAMS !!!111
And i don't complain.
Stop being such a *****.
Not force me to be as you,but if you respect truth,say,NASA built EMDrive?And it is Working and proving wrongness of many science trees?Age of Moon Stone Was-AGREED?REMAINS was found on the highest PEAKS of the World?Answer.

I would love to continue this talk but they just found the caretaker i knocked unconscious to get on the clinic pc to talk to y'all.
I am afraid they will come and bring me back to my cell now :ohdear:
On the bright side, in a couple of minutes i will be brimming full with haloperidol and don't remember
any of this conversation.
Shemhamforash and all that.

I would love to continue this talk but they just found the caretaker i knocked unconscious to get on the clinic pc to talk to y'all.
I am afraid they will come and bring me back to my cell now :ohdear:
On the bright side, in a couple of minutes i will be brimming full with haloperidol and don't remember
any of this conversation.
Shemhamforash and all that.
Nice run from answer.But Good Luck if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom