patchnotes-e1.0.11.png

Main Branch

Versions

Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.11
Sandbox: e1.0.11
Storymode: e1.0.11
CustomBattle: e1.0.11
  • Fixed the bug that caused main storyline quests in later stages to terminate after 10 years.
  • Fixed a bug that caused marriage offers in barter that included the same hero more than once with different spouse candidates.
  • Fixed an issue with overpaying in barter.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when daily gold changed.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes while ticking campaign map periodic events.
Known Issues
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues-updated.401168/

Beta Branch

Versions

Native: e1.1.0
SandboxCore: e1.1.0
Sandbox: e1.1.0
Storymode: e1.1.0
CustomBattle: e1.1.0
  • All fixes listed above.
  • Reverted the weight and build changes of NPCs and troops so that overweight characters are much less common. Kept the changes for special high-tier units such as Falxmen.
  • Character Skill Levels will no longer be automatically increased when a save game from a version before 1.1.0 is loaded.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after taking prisoners in hideouts.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a character maxed-out their attributes and focus points.
  • Fixed the black particles bug.
  • Fixed some performance spikes that happened during missions.
  • Fixed a battle crash that was caused by a character having no culture.

Last edited:
patchnotes-e1.0.11.png

Main Branch

Versions

Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.11
Sandbox: e1.0.11
Storymode: e1.0.11
CustomBattle: e1.0.11
  • Fixed the bug that caused main storyline quests in later stages to terminate after 10 years.
  • Fixed a bug that caused marriage offers in barter that included the same hero more than once with different spouse candidates.
  • Fixed an issue with overpaying in barter.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when daily gold changed.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes while ticking campaign map periodic events.
Known Issues
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues-updated.401168/

Beta Branch

Versions

Native: e1.1.0
SandboxCore: e1.1.0
Sandbox: e1.1.0
Storymode: e1.1.0
CustomBattle: e1.1.0
  • All fixes listed above.
  • Reverted the weight and build changes of NPCs and troops so that overweight characters are much less common. Kept the changes for special high-tier units such as Falxmen.
  • Character Skill Levels will no longer be automatically increased when a save game from a version before 1.1.0 is loaded.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after taking prisoners in hideouts.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a character maxed-out their attributes and focus points.
  • Fixed the black particles bug.
  • Fixed some performance spikes that happened during missions.
  • Fixed a battle crash that was caused by a character having no culture.

Is there any specific date decided when alpha branch will be available?

Help, I am confused. If I am running the beta (Enjoying the lack of memory leaks/PC Crashes when entering new scenes!)

Do I need to download this new patch in order to experience the beta patch fixes?

For the Beta Branch, I know you guys have a lot going on, but combat AI in the beta being sorted out would be great. No blocking, lots of standing still, and just generally a serious reduction in challenges. I click-spam through tournaments now.

Back
Top Bottom