This game desperately needs more macro dynamic!

Users who are viewing this thread

pyerr

Squire
I guess most of us will choose to make our own kingdom, and after that starts boring part: take castle then peace out… take city then peace out…

I don’t really know the path developers will choose for this game in future, but this game desperately needs possibility for kingdoms to make: alliance, non aggression pact, defensive pact, trade agreements, trade embargo, guarantee other kingdom and stuff like that (yeah I played EU4 a lot )

Also this game mechanics will prevent snowballing effect and keep the balance.

I guess most of us will choose to make our own kingdom, and after that starts boring part: take castle then peace out… take city then peace out…

I don’t really know the path developers will choose for this game in future, but this game desperately needs possibility for kingdoms to make: alliance, non aggression pact, defensive pact, trade agreements, trade embargo, guarantee other kingdom and stuff like that (yeah I played EU4 a lot )

Also this game mechanics will prevent snowballing effect and keep the balance.
Yeah, some kind of badboy mechanic would be nice :smile:

trade agreements, trade embargo,

Honestly, I think this would work really well with the implementation of roads. They should have roads be the safest and fastest means of transportation, with the wilderness outside infested with bandits. So you would have to hire things like manhunters (which they should bring back imho) to guard the roads. In wartime, you could basically use your army to enforce that embargo and cripple their economy.

Back
Top Bottom