Resolved Game crashes on every battle on the load screens and one of the crashes gave me this error only been doing it since 1.0.10 (Screenshot included)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Great Grub

Sergeant
so i decided to have couple days break from playing on Thursday before the 1.0.10 patch and started playing again today and on my play-through that i have put 40hrs (never been an issue before) into, every time i try and play a battle( doesn't matter how many troops or type of battle) when loading into the before battle dialogue the game freezes up and crashes and i have to reload the game and then the battles work but after completing the battles the game crashes again while loading out of the battle. This is not the beta version that you have to opt in for i have checked i am running 1.0.10
Specs are:
RTX 2070 Super 8GB
Intel i7 9700k
16GB DDR4 3200mghz ram
On one of the crashes the game generated me an error code:
unknown.png

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom