I'll do myself a favor and shelve the game until it goes out of EA

Users who are viewing this thread

Under normal circumstances I would agree, but these are not normal circumstances. After a few weeks of lockdown I was very happy to see Bannerlord released, even if it is early access and full of bugs. There's only a limited number of TV series worth watching. Perfect timing for an early access release.
Ah, that's one problem. There's nothing much around that interests me game wise so I'm kinda stuck myself with a game I just decided not to play for a while...

Ah, that's one problem. There's nothing much around that interests me game wise so I'm kinda stuck myself with a game I just decided not to play for a while...
If you have Warband get Prophecy of Pendor. It's a very big and good mod, with a ton of new features and a strong story. Should keep you occupied :wink:

Or you could just add a few mods to the game and fix most of the major issues.

That is what I did and I am currently having the best play through that I have ever had in my entire experience with this franchise. Hell for the first time I am finding the game truly challenging, hell more than challenging, my faction is about to lose, despite my support. I think I am going to have to betray my faction by jumping ship to another Kingdom or starting my own kingdom but I don't think my Kingdom is going to survive the onslaught or even if they do, be able to come back from losing 2/3rd or more of their fiefs....possibly including the 2 cities and 2 castles I currently own.

Honestly, I am having the most amazing game ever....after just Bannerlord Tweaks using the default setting and a few other mods that just add quality of life.

So see you in 6 months and let's hope we will be playing a much stable, balanced, enjoyable game. ✌
A constructive thread about leaving the game with no toxicity in it? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS??

Jokes aside, see you in a bit! Hopefully you'll enjoy the game as much as we do when the E.A. period is done! :iamamoron:

True, it's impressive how quickly modders fixed obvious bugs and oversights, or added stopgap measures for missing features.

But there's still a lot of the essential structure of the game missing, and I can understand why one would prefer to wait for that to be added.

Or you could just add a few mods to the game and fix most of the major issues.

That is what I did and I am currently having the best play through that I have ever had in my entire experience with this franchise. Hell for the first time I am finding the game truly challenging, hell more than challenging, my faction is about to lose, despite my support. I think I am going to have to betray my faction by jumping ship to another Kingdom or starting my own kingdom but I don't think my Kingdom is going to survive the onslaught or even if they do, be able to come back from losing 2/3rd or more of their fiefs....possibly including the 2 cities and 2 castles I currently own.

Honestly, I am having the most amazing game ever....after just Bannerlord Tweaks using the default setting and a few other mods that just add quality of life.

Same. Beta 1.1.0 with Bannerlord tweaks, AutoTrader, Fast Dialogue, Just let me play, and the character Trainer (to unlock disciplinarian and everything has a price or whatever it's called perks so I can recruit bandits and buy/trade land). Campaign has been great and no snowballing (1088 and all factions still have territories).

A lot of equipment is still missing, the price of cities and castles when bartering is obscenely cheap, etc, etc, but it's been really fun and stable.

Imagine knowing that you really hate testing games and then being so dense you decide to buy an unfinished game

If you know EA testing ruins the enjoyment of a game for you...then DON'T BUY IT IN EARLY ACCESS

Imagine knowing that you really hate testing games and then being so dense you decide to buy an unfinished game

If you know EA testing ruins the enjoyment of a game for you...then DON'T BUY IT IN EARLY ACCESS

pssst... hey mate.... discount + supporting a promising project
calling the kettle dense aint we

Last edited:
pssst... hey mate.... discount + supporting a promising project
calling the kettle dense aint we
If buying the game for its discount/to support it and shelving it instantly had been all you did, this excuse would make sense, but you bought into Bannerlord EA with a HISTORY of having been affected negatively by EA development phases, knowing that constant issues and constantly updated builds are something that ruin your enjoyment of the game. Then you got frustrated and took to the forums to make sure everyone knows that you're gonna stop playing it until it's officially released??? Ok? You did that to yourself, man.

I only played another unfinished game before this one. I used to be a beta tester for Mechwarrior Online. I was excited to be a beta tester for Mechwarrior, as I used to be a Battletech fan. The fact that it was broken (because -duh- it was in beta) frustrated me so much that i didnt want to hear about it for 5 years, long after it was released. Now i am happy to have bought the game, happy to have tried it, but I feel like if i keep on playing with patches that change the game day after day, and stuff that keep on breaking (which is absolutely normal) is going to pile on my enjoyment of the game.

Maybe someone else in here should do it too. I can read some frustrated threads as if the game was golden. It is not. It's incomplete. It is in early access. It's playable but it's not granted its going to be enjoyable for months and months to come. I know i cant test, because testing drains the enjoyment out of my pores and makes me angry. I know myself and i can already see myself entrapped in some embroiled in some 30+ page thread on some ABSOLUTELY GAMEBREAKING FEATURE THAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED YESTERDAY which I will name as the culprit of my unsatisfaction. I am sure that there's plenty of people that are better at this and wish them happy bug hunting.

So see you in 6 months and let's hope we will be playing a much stable, balanced, enjoyable game. ✌
Yeah I'm thinking of doing the same now even though I've already put in 100+ hours. I'm starting to get burnt out and want to enjoy this game when its finished, but have enjoyed what I've played so far, but it's easy to see a lot is missing. I want to enjoy this game when it has content mainly more political options, factions settle down a bit and stop constantly declaring war and I can enjoy family dynamics and multiple generations with possible civil wars and more options to micro manage my kingdom, and especially not feel rushed by some ridiculous mission timer that I'm still having issues with after this last patch. I want to take my time and right now the map feels too rushed kingdoms take over half the map in hundreds of days versus decades or centuries like I wish it would be. I'm impressed how much TW has been working on the game though everyday there's been a patch every time I have posted a issue on these forums literally the next day it was patched and fixed except the above mentioned mission timer.

Last edited:
If buying the game for its discount/to support it and shelving it instantly had been all you did, this excuse would make sense, but you bought into Bannerlord EA with a HISTORY of having been affected negatively by EA development phases, knowing that constant issues and constantly updated builds are something that ruin your enjoyment of the game. Then you got frustrated and took to the forums to make sure everyone knows that you're gonna stop playing it until it's officially released??? Ok? You did that to yourself, man.
mate, just calm down, come down off the desk, have a deep breath and enjoy your day.

no idea what did I do to make you this angry. I am happy. I've played to my heart's content, I dont want to be burnt out. I can wait. I know what I feel, you don't.

Just do your thing, I will do mine.

End game is basically you vs the entire world but they all have recruits, and you don't get any notification of a fief being besieged all while the AI controls the player kingdom while you just sit around in the exact same grueling battles over and over and over again. Of course, the AI can't maintain armies like the player can, hell they can hardly train troops beyond recruit. And hope you don't have council of the commons passed otherwise your troops will be garbage but there will be an endless source of influence so nothing in voting every really matters since everyone is tossing around 300 influence like candy. Theres never a day when an army isn't formed if a kingdom has COC. Enjoy the snowball of recruit fodder, hope you at least trained your own troops with looters before the beta. Want more troops? Stewardship perks don't work. Want to pass a decent law that would give everyone 80 more troops? Hope that your liege has a brain, or be independent. Didn't start a player kingdom? Well, enjoy being at the mercy of your AI overlord as he declares war on all of Calradia. Maybe he makes peace once, but it doesn't matter since there aren't any binding truces so you could go to war the very next day or week.
Endgame is unplayable without mods.

Personally I play mostly multiplayer right now, and for single player play Kingdom come deliverance. I'm sure the devs will keep pumping out fixes and if they listen to the community then the game will end up really great.

im totally agree so much my energy drained i was also think let it go but im returning to game maybe not this time ( for bugs or things make me rage because of nonsense) its all seems easy to fix thats my hope and i also hope they will make stronger stage in a week but it seems they can only do little bugfixes . if they finish what they started like main quests , kingdom mechanics (even basics), clans , new and balanced items i will totally to be proud my self while playing. for now im hating :smile:

Back
Top Bottom