War declaration BUG

Did you experience the same?

• Yes, I did

• No, I did not

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a kingdom, only my clan is in my kingdom and my state is peace with everyone.
As i travel through the map, killing looters, i suddenly see a notification about my faction declaring war on the vlandians.
why is it happening, i didn't do anything, as least write a reason why my faction suddenly declared a war.
I am the ruler and i'm the leader of the only clan in my kingdom, how can anyone other than me declare war on other faction?!

Is it a bug? it must be fixed or a least write a reason for the war declaration.

I think it's actually "Vladians declared war on your kingdom" but displayed as you declaring war.

I know, I experienced the same. What I mean is that it may be only a display bug, not a war declaration bug.

Yep it's a thing that can happen, which is why I'm playing the vassal game. Basically kingdom diplomacy for the player is not fully implemented so your faction is treated like an AI faction. One of the joys of early access

I have the same problem. And even when I make peace my kingdom can declare war on the same faction within a day! Really annoying and kills all the fun of having a kingdom.

This happen to me differently, I don't own kingdom nor join any faction as merc/vassal. Vlandia war declared on me without I do anything against them. I was focusing on beat up bandits and do quests. I was in clan tier 1(now tier 2).

It could also be part of the conspiracy phase of the main quest, but I'm not entirely certain about that. Basically the conspiracy is to cause you to declare war on other kingdoms.

It could also be part of the conspiracy phase of the main quest, but I'm not entirely certain about that. Basically the conspiracy is to cause you to declare war on other kingdoms.
You could be right, you know. It only ever happens after you establish your own kingdom and I've never had it happen after the quest "fails".

This has happened to me like 100 times now and I have a larger kingdom so I can recoup the money for peace but it is still really annoying as I'm trying to train a real army.

I don't think its a display bug because I have had war declared on me by other kingdoms several times. It only seems to let you know war is declared when its you doing it. It pops up similar to when you raise an army or have a kid. If someone declares war on you it doesn't say anything there just at war with you and you will all of a sudden see the other towns/ castles go red.

Back
Top Bottom