Patch Notes e1.0.10

Users who are viewing this thread

Campaign performance feels much more smooth with less hickups, less stuttering and with higher FPS, even on Windowed Fullscreen mode with higher graphical settings than I used before.
But I'm experiencing much more sudden crashes than I've done before. I didn't really have much crash related issues before, only when trying to alt-tab out in fullscreen or something, but now I might crash in the middle of small/medium sized battle even when everything was running perfectly smoothly.

Campaign performance feels much more smooth with less hickups, less stuttering and with higher FPS, even on Windowed Fullscreen mode with higher graphical settings than I used before.
But I'm experiencing much more sudden crashes than I've done before. I didn't really have much crash related issues before, only when trying to alt-tab out in fullscreen or something, but now I might crash in the middle of small/medium sized battle even when everything was running perfectly smoothly.
Oh to be so lucky. This patch seems to have tanked my performance

how to rollback to .9 patch? literally everything in game is broken now. loading game sends it in 5 minute sound stuttering lagfest, lances go through people with no damage, swords do 5 damage on everyone having any armor at all, sword peasants knock down mounted units at 250 range, stones are railguns again, AI is non existant, all nobles became midgets of kite shield size and are impossible to hit and attacking twice a second with 5m/s swings without rotating whole body, broken shields respawn for np, quest troops not gaining exp, if you are present on battle field troops get like 90% exp penalty, send troops option is broken completely 200 army vs 4 raiders results in 4 dead 6 wounded, vs 16 looters in 4 wounded lvl 26 heavy armored troops, looters have cavalry speed, encyclopedia no longer updates last seen location of wanderers, wounded units lose all experience, every bandit army escapes now unless they have at least double power advantage... some 30 armor point items are literally paper thin, some do 80-90% damage mitigation - i was backstabbing tournament contestants with full 2.5m/s swings for 2-5 damage... game literally unplayable now, unless all you do is trading and even that is f....ing annoying because there are 2-3 music tracks playing over each other and insane lags, opening trade menu takes around 10 seconds

PS: ok... trading is broken too.... you visit village, see profitable price, load game few times - visit same village, same direct route - all prices are median/low now... it actually happened in the whole world, everywhere prices became median or lower

Last edited:
Until the patch notes say "Campaign can now make it to the 30+ year mark without auto ending", I couldn't care less tbh.

latest

how to rollback to .9 patch? literally everything in game is broken now. loading game sends it in 5 minute sound stuttering lagfest, lances go through people with no damage, swords do 5 damage on everyone having any armor at all, sword peasants knock down mounted units at 250 range, stones are railguns again, AI is non existant, all nobles became midgets of kite shield size and are impossible to hit and attacking twice a second with 5m/s swings without rotating whole body, broken shields respawn for np, quest troops not gaining exp, if you are present on battle field troops get like 90% exp penalty, send troops option is broken completely 200 army vs 4 raiders results in 4 dead 6 wounded, vs 16 looters in 4 wounded lvl 26 heavy armored troops, looters have cavalry speed, encyclopedia no longer updates last seen location of wanderers, wounded units lose all experience, every bandit army escapes now unless they have at least double power advantage... some 30 armor point items are literally paper thin, some do 80-90% damage mitigation - i was backstabbing tournament contestants with full 2.5m/s swings for 2-5 damage... game literally unplayable now, unless all you do is trading and even that is f....ing annoying because there are 2-3 music tracks playing over each other and insane lags, opening trade menu takes around 10 seconds

PS: ok... trading is broken too.... you visit village, see profitable price, load game few times - visit same village, same direct route - all prices are median/low now... it actually happened in the whole world, everywhere prices became median or lower

Lol.... hope you didn't save.

I'm playing 1.0.10 without any problem. Did you upgrade to 1.1.0 at some point and play the same save game?

Lol.... hope you didn't save.

I'm playing 1.0.10 without any problem. Did you upgrade to 1.1.0 at some point and play the same save game?

Nop, I started new game for 1.0.10.

So far it became better but still some magic happening like..

And I didn't even accept that quest...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom