SP - General ''personal'' patrol parties (companions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, in Warband you could order your army / vassals to patrol around a village. if its possible i think it be a great idea to implement a patrol option for companions that can patrol around clan owned fiefs. that way they can clear the bandits and have the villagers bring in the items.

for example
patrol around ''Sargoth'' for 1 year = 1-3k influence cost maybe to balance it out a little.
or have them patrol for a unlimted amount of time but that it takes away a fixed amount of influence or something like that.

Definitely need this feature in Bannerlord.
Missing it from Warband and needing it when commanding a large army which is too big to catch raiding parties.

Your companion's parties should do this for no or minimal influence cost (similar to when they join your army). Ordering parties from other clans to go on patrol should cost influence (or be an army related feature, where we have already paid influence to recruit them).

Agreed its like every feature that was removed from warband i miss dearly and i didnt even use it in warband but i need it in this game because they dont notify me when a siege starts against my castle or town. Ive lost a couple when i was close enough to defend but didnt know it was being attacked

this is absolutely mandatory. not only patrols you commission too but we need patrol factions like manhunters and deserters. the bandits in this game are absolutely out of control they are like rats.

this is absolutely mandatory. not only patrols you commission too but we need patrol factions like manhunters and deserters. the bandits in this game are absolutely out of control they are like rats.
they are indeed. i had 3 mountain bandit hideouts near my main town. i let a companion do the ''bandit base near ''village'' '' although it says that they suceeded but the hideouts still keep staying on the map. ive managed to remove one that had a total of 40+ mountain bandits in them and 5 minutes later it pops up on the map again.( aswell as a sea raider hideout. but when i got close to it i saw ''sea raider infantry 50'' no thanks. that was only 1 party in the hideout lol ) and i too miss the manhunters ''yu bettah noht be a manhuntah'' haha never forgetting that line. the problems in warband was. the manhunters get a big pile of prisoners at a while lets say 12 manhuters with 60+ prisoners. if they get caught all the prisoners get back to the ''bandit'' party's again.

Back
Top Bottom