Resolved BUG e.1.1.0 Crashing after bandit hideout

Users who are viewing this thread

Description:
Upon finishing a bandit hideout, prisoner capture and subsequent looting. On that last press of "done", prior to going to the campaign map again, the game crashes.

Same thing happened to me. Sent crash report.

EDIT: It was actually this crash that made me give up on Bannerlord. I've sent in close to 100 crash reports since March 30th and I'm really quite sad. I realize it's early access, but I imagined the game would be playable, that we would just be getting something functioning, but without many features. But this EA has been filled with bugs, glitches, crashes, AND doesn't have many of the features we enjoyed in Warband. And while I very very much appreciate the daily devwork to patch things up, it's starting to feel more like I should be collecting payment for QA testing rather than paying TaleWorlds for playing this game.

Last edited:
Found the issue which causes this, it's the Tier3 trade perks.
You'll have to use a mod to export your character and remove all the trade perks beyond Tier 2 then import it back in.
Should fix it.

I'm having a similar issue only its happening after the prisoner capture screen, not after loot. Sent reports, really hope it gets fixed soon. Dont want to have to remove my trade perks though

I'm having a similar issue only its happening after the prisoner capture screen, not after loot. Sent reports, really hope it gets fixed soon. Dont want to have to remove my trade perks though

you can re add the perks after you are done doing hideouts i know its a minor inconvenience but since the issue only pops up in the Beta version i dont expect a fix to come all that soon for it as im guessing the big Beta patches will be once every two weeks based on what they said in the beta thread

Ladies and gents, I do not have issues with this anymore. Although, I am not sure what I did to resolve it. So here are some troubleshooting steps I took.

1-Verified cache
2-Disabled cloud saves
3-Deleted manually all of my saves from the Bannerlord saves folder and started a new game.

Thus far I've had 1 crash but it hasn't repeated itself in e.1.1.0

Ladies and gents, I do not have issues with this anymore. Although, I am not sure what I did to resolve it. So here are some troubleshooting steps I took.

1-Verified cache
2-Disabled cloud saves
3-Deleted manually all of my saves from the Bannerlord saves folder and started a new game.

Thus far I've had 1 crash but it hasn't repeated itself in e.1.1.0

Tried everything except the last step (it worked in 1.0.0 so only the beta changed). No luck...

Tried everything except the last step (it worked in 1.0.0 so only the beta changed). No luck...

For whatever reason, I double checked and my saves prior to e1.1.0 just being present in the save folder causes my game to act weird. I'd advise you simply make a folder somewhere else, and ctrl + x all your saves onto that new folder.

Found the issue which causes this, it's the Tier3 trade perks.
You'll have to use a mod to export your character and remove all the trade perks beyond Tier 2 then import it back in.
Should fix it.

Thanks, worked for me too. I only removed the tier 3 perk (I left perks above that tier alone). It must have something to do with the price coloring on the left side of the trade/loot screen.

Back
Top Bottom