Users who are viewing this thread

So I decided to start my own kingdom, Worst idea because the diplomacy system is broken.
I have 14 cities and 19 castles, with 12 clans with huge armies. That I can't manage. Now why can't I manage them you might be asking? Well when it came to voting for who to rule them, I chose myself. Because I forgot what cities and castles where near each other to chose what Lords should rule them. An in the voting screen I couldn't see the map. An I thought me being King and all, I'd be able to do that after. NOPE. Can't annex ruling clan. Like REALLY? Who's bright idea was this. Now I think this is in place. Because if you join a faction you can't just take over by annexing all of the other clans. I don't know, I didn't chose that path. But if so, HOLY, LAZY, game development to tie both systems into one. Now the only way I can fix this is by removing all troops from the garrison and going to war with another faction, and hoping that they go to take a city or castle miles from them. Which they do, do. An I can't understand why they think they are just allowed to go around a castle or city to take over one that's not near them at all. LAZY, A.I. CODING, is the only thing I can think for that one. Now let get back on track. Meaning I have to lose troops in war to get it back, have the possibility of losing other cities or castles while at a war I shouldn't have to start in the first place. Having to lose gold to end the war fast. An I lose relation with the faction I HAVE TO GO TO WAR WITH. Plus the people I buy troops from in those cities. This is so game breaking it's not funny. Simply, THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED! If I am the ruler of the kingdom I should be able to give MY cities and castles to what ever clan or FACTION I want to. This is so stupid I can't believe they didn't see this as game breaking while being the ruler of a kingdom. It blows my mind how much they have not thought of in Bannerlord, from what they learned from Warband. It's starting to hurt my head, no joke. Now I can't play and have to hope for this to be patched. Or go to start a new save and dump another 100 hours into it just to end up coming to the same problem. THANKS A LOT for not thinking about diplomacy or fief management.

Also If you kill the Leader of a clan and than later want to recruit them after completely crushing there kingdom to dust, you can't. You just find this random clan member from, lets say the West Empire. An your like hmm. I could use you and give you a new an better home, as in you're trying to recruit him. An he's like you should talk to so an so for that. But so an so's dead. Really hoping this is a bug will be fixed.There should always be a Leader for a clan if the previous leader was killed. If not why's it even around? Yea that's right, I chopped his head off to for that answer.

Now I know there are a lot of bugs that crash people that the Dev's are working on. But I do believe that the lack of options or immersion that lead to game breaking situations should be fixed as well, and I have not been seeing this happening on the patch notes really. Anyways Thank you Taleworlds for releasing this game in my lifespan :smile: Please make it better by fixing the these problems.

when voting you can still open the library. I use that to see the candidate clan (how many members they have, how many towns and castles, their current relationship with me, etc).

yes, I dont think you can check the map at that point, which really is annoying. However, you get a notification before the vote starts like "this place XXX was conquered, voting starting, you have 24 hours". So if you pay attention to that, you can check the map BEFORE going to the vote screen. Is that a good workflow? Nope. But it should be enough for now.

Remember the library is your best friend. Well until we have other tools.

I also agree we should be able to organize the territory in a more logic way, so nobles have a easier job defending it. West clan, East clan, North clan, South clan, stuff like that.

So is there a way to change ownership after voting without going to war? If not i'd say it's broken.
can u pls next time just make a normal bug report, like a one or 2-liner without writing a whole book only rage fitting about this stuff`?
button broken, cant give my own fiefs to vassals ... something like this?
I get u on this part that there is much broken in the game right now. And yea: i want to grant titles of land as king.

When you get the notification that the voting has started, you can just pause, press yes to resolve it to get to the voting screen, then press Escape to go back onto the campaign map to either not participate, or to check where the holding being voted for is located exactly.
As long as 24 hours don't pass (Just keep it paused) you will get the option to vote still for that holding when you go into the Kingdom screen.

I also agree we should be able to organize the territory in a more logic way, so nobles have a easier job defending it. West clan, East clan, North clan, South clan, stuff like that.

I would disagree with this idea, only on the grounds of they leave your faction they will be "harder" to recapture for your self in theory. Possibly later on down the road make your clans more likely to stage a rebellion.

i agree kingdom management needs to be priority alongside perks but really, why are you surprised a lord won't join you after killing his kinsmen? did you expect your actions to be inconsequential?

i agree kingdom management needs to be priority alongside perks but really, why are you surprised a lord won't join you after killing his kinsmen? did you expect your actions to be inconsequential?
I don't think you read what I said. He doesn't have a clan LEADER. Meaning there's no one to talk to, to get him to join. Even if I make up for killing his last clan leader.

When you get the notification that the voting has started, you can just pause, press yes to resolve it to get to the voting screen, then press Escape to go back onto the campaign map to either not participate, or to check where the holding being voted for is located exactly.
As long as 24 hours don't pass (Just keep it paused) you will get the option to vote still for that holding when you go into the Kingdom screen.
It's to late for that i voted myself. An now there's no way to redo the vote.

can u pls next time just make a normal bug report, like a one or 2-liner without writing a whole book only rage fitting about this stuff`?
button broken, cant give my own fiefs to vassals ... something like this?
I get u on this part that there is much broken in the game right now. And yea: i want to grant titles of land as king.
If you think this is a page of a book. You haven't read many books. This is in detail to explain why this is game breaking.

I would disagree with this idea, only on the grounds of they leave your faction they will be "harder" to recapture for your self in theory. Possibly later on down the road make your clans more likely to stage a rebellion.
If they leave your faction you keep the castle or city. unless you they join another faction you are at war with. Also if they leave your faction. You didn't work on your relationship with your lords

Back
Top Bottom