Alpha and Beta Branches in General!

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there any way for me to launch the game before Steam updates it? I tried disconnecting the internet and running the executables in the /bin/Win64_Shipping_Client directory but they all won't run because of missing Steam API. I want to copy the character creation parameters of my character, i.e. the way he looks, in case I won't be able to play him again.
just go to properties, Betas tab and click the update you wanna play with.

Wait isn't it out already?
Opt into it in beta and see if it works cant say how it is with my internet speed
qGMcVgD.png

The alpha branch will include content that is untested. It is intended for players, modders and explorers that wish to be as close to development as possible - even at the cost of stability. Our goal is to update it daily with our latest development branch.

I guess we can share info on the alpha branch on here too. If not a lot is gonna go into it once they share it.

2 branches for testing now. And i don't think there is no hiding :ROFLMAO:

I guess we can share info on the alpha branch on here too. If not a lot is gonna go into it once they share it.

2 branches for testing now. And i don't think there is no hiding :ROFLMAO:

Actually I think I'm more interested in the alpha one since it might include some mechanics that are planned for the future.

Imagine. All these people that were complaining about the size of patches thinking they weren't working on other things that had to be released later.

Back
Top Bottom