SP - Economy Ledger for Trading

Users who are viewing this thread

Chalkstix

Recruit
I would really love to see an ingame ledger where you can either manually input what you bought, how much you paid for it, and where you bought it. Or it could simply update automatically everytime you click "Done" in the trading window, and list the things you bought/sold, the amount and the average price you paid/earned. It would certainly add to my immersion instead of having to use an excel file for my character's bookkeeping.

100% agree. I'd go further. As a lord you would certainly have someone tending your finances. I'd love for there to be a page that shows you your trade history, both personally but also for all your workshops and caravans. I don't check my specific income day by day, so I would like to know if my Linen Workshop has been only pulling in 50 denars a day for a while, or if this is just a temporary dip. Is it because the market got flooded, or because the fiefs were raided and they ran out of raw material? If my caravan is making bank, I'd like to see why.

This game has, supposedly, a very complex economic engine, but it is almost completely opaque to us. Not only do we not know what his happening in any particular city, but we don't even know what is happening with our own enterprises. I agree it would add a lot to immersion.

Maybe something like that should be added to encyclopedia, I think that should be possible and will look appropriate. Like there is a history of prisoners taken and etc, there could be another page with goods traded.

And I think there will be added expanded page for trading goods. Now it is just about existance of concept like trading goods, but it should include a list, preferably with initial/mean prices of goods.

I would really love to see an ingame ledger where you can either manually input what you bought, how much you paid for it, and where you bought it. Or it could simply update automatically everytime you click "Done" in the trading window, and list the things you bought/sold, the amount and the average price you paid/earned. It would certainly add to my immersion instead of having to use an excel file for my character's bookkeeping.
Yes please +++++1

I would really get on board with this idea. When I try to play as a merchant, I’m having to write down what I bought something for in a notebook next to my computer. I know there are perks which color prices green and red for profit and losses, but I need to know how much I bought a resource for so I know if it is more profitable at one city than another.

I was actually surprised this wasnt in the game already.

Would be fantastic even if it was unlocked down the trading line. My char is the son of a merchant and has been working in to make money his whole life, surely he would be writing stuff down.

Back
Top Bottom