Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Watch and learn.

It's me, Gest. :dead:
Some of you might know me as Swissky or whatever, doesn't really matter what name I went under, I still had the same ****ty attitude. Regardless, I had a reputation on the forum as a nationalistic dickwad and a horrible teller of puns. In any case, that behaviour is behind me, but I still want to apologise and get it off my chest, for myself if anyone. If you don't want me here it is completely understandable, but I reassure you nothing will be like it was before. Moving down south and finding social circles more in line with your actual hobbies definitely changed a lot.

Last edited:
So I made a big intro post and then some guy said "Anachronist's Guild" and **** do you know? There's a whole thread for introducing yourself. So whatever, I guess, I'll just link it here so I don't repost.

Guess everyone's doing the introduction thing right though, so why not? I'm 29. USA. Skipped college because I'm not a sucker. Also because I hate research and assignments and ****, but let's pretend the sucker thing is the only reason. Out of work right now (thanks for shutting down world, really appreciate it.) Free time, I split between gaming and running bar to club cutting loose. My love life is more crowded and confused than a family tree in Westeros, so I don't expect to be married anytime soon. And then I have a bunch of **** no one cares about hearing.

Nice to meet you anyway. If I step on any toes, sorry, it's a curse. Unless you deserved it. Then **** you and whatever dumbass post made me step on your toes.

Back
Top Bottom